Thread: Beautiful Finnula!

Beautiful Finnula!

Dearest Finnula, a.k.a. Noola, Puddin', Puddineen, Faery Cat, and Princess Pork Chop, you are beautiful, indeed! What a pretty kitty you are, with that multi-colored coat that looks so soft and that sweet face with those lovely big blue eyes. (Might be some Siamese heritage in there!) Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us. You are gorgeous in every one of them, and how nice to see you cuddling up with (I assume) your dear sister Bronwyn! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Lafayette, IN to pet you both, and pet your brothers Callie and Fergus too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrents will pet you all for me .

And what a delightful story you have to tell! You and Bronwyn were born to a neighborhood mama kitty under the back-yard shed in September 2011. Mama showed you off to your dear Purrrents-to-be in October. They fed you all through the winter, and then in March 2012 mama took off, so they took you in. After vet checks, you came home and were introduced to Callie and Fergus and joined the family!

You were almost all white as a kitten, but over time you've gotten darker, leaving your feet and toes white. You're shy of people other than your dear Purrrents. You love to be brushed, and you purr loudly and trill while being brushed. You like to sleep with Meowmie and to 'play chase' with Bronwyn, with your hopping run. You have a mysterious 'other' quality, and your little face never fails to cheer Meowmie up when she's feeling blue. You and your dear kitty siblings and Purrrents all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Finnula, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrents and sister Bronwyn and brothers Callie and Fergus and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe a special serving of kibble with some tuna!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Finnula, what an absolutely gorgeous girl you are. Your coat is so thick and soft looking, and your face, with those beautiful blue eyes, is adorable.
    Those pictures are adorable, especially the one with you and your sister! I'm glad that you were both rescued together.
    You like being brushed, the occasional tuna and play chase with your sister. You still are quite shy around people other than your parents, so you hide in the closet.
    Finnula, you are beautiful, inside and out, and I wish you, Bronwyn, Callie, Fergus and your parents a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Thank you

Thank you for the kind words abour our Finnula. We love her very much!

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, beautiful Finnula!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana