Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Are you on neopets?

Yeah even I haven't bought a faerie paint brush though I can afford it. My goal is to get a million np b4 I get one of those for my uni but that will take a long while. It doesn't make a difference if you add neopets. As long as its the same account, you have the same bank account. I don't even use the bank account though. Never thought I needed it. If I want to keep something safe I put it in my shop without putting it on sale. The only difference in getting another pet is that you have another neopet to feed (something that I forget to do for like 6 months ). Nothing will happen to your pets if you don't feed them. They will get hungry and hungrier and eventually go to the state of (dying) but they will never die. Feed them 8 months later and they are back to normal. So its no big deal if you add more neopets. BTW, I added you to my neofriends so please accept so I can give you the brush now. You can see the latest price at the shop wizard and put the lowest price for it at your shop. When I got it 3 days ago, the lowest price for it was 24,000. If you put a price higher than the lowest, it takes very long to sell.

Aly and Amy, I gave you the brushes. You should have them now. Let me know if you got them. My account told me that you did.
    Last edited by popcornbird; 01-05-2003 at 05:01 PM.

I got it!! THANKS!

The reason I started using the bank is because you earn interest.
    Last edited by aly; 01-05-2003 at 09:33 PM.
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

You guys got me interested and addicted. I got on it last night and spent the whole night and most of today playing.
    I've been Defrosted!

Thanks for the great signature Kay!

HEE HEE, WE TOLD YOU IT WAS ADDICTIVE!!

HEY, PLEASE JOIN MY GUILD!!!!
    IT IS BRAND NEW, OPEN JUST
    AN HOUR AGO...

I AM HAVING A MEMBERS ONLY 1000 NPS
    GIVE-A-WAY!!!!!!!!!!!

IT IS CALLED SCRIBBLER OF DREAMS
    PROUDLY OWNED BY LONNIE, GIRLIE, AMY, GUINESS, AND LOGAN-BLUE

r.i.p dorothy the mouse

Originally posted by Uabassoon
    You guys got me interested and addicted. I got on it last night and spent the whole night and most of today playing.
    Thats what happened to me!!!!!! I've been playing for 3 days now and last night had a dream about it!!
    Alyson

Aly, did you put the glass paint brush for sale yet? I just went to your shop and its not there. Let me know how much you make off of it. Good luck! The first 100,000np are hard, but after that, earning becomes much easier!

HEY, PLEASE JOIN MY GUILD!!!!
    How do I join a guild?
    I've been Defrosted!

Thanks for the great signature Kay!

Yup, Popcornbird, I sold it for 25,000 THanks! I'm gonna go look around some shops for a cheap paintbrush I can use.

I just searched around and decided I'm gonna save up for either a cloud, striped, or faerie paintbrush.
    Last edited by aly; 01-05-2003 at 10:23 PM.
    Alyson

AT THE SHOPS PAGE, ON THE BAR AT THE TOP THE THIRD THING LOOKS LIKE THE WITHCES TOWER CLICK THAT THEN ON THE GUILD PAGE CLICK SEARCH TYPE IN THE GUILD NAME (mine is scribblers of dreams) and on the guild page go down till you see join guild....

r.i.p dorothy the mouse

I got the paintbrush! Thanks! I am saving it until i need it in my safety deposit box! If you need to know anything at all about neopets just PM me!!

Misty loves you! Do you love misty?Awww, look at that cute face! Who can resist?

Is it just me, or does the statch ticket things seem to be broken? I haven't won at all for a while :[ I only have 200 nps now LOL, well, I have a few thousand in the bank..Appearintly ghosts can steal you money?

My babies: Josie, Zeke, Kiba, Shadow (AKA Butter)

YEA THAT CAN HAPPEN!

r.i.p dorothy the mouse

Where are everyone's shops? I need items! All I have is a sausage omlette for my neopets, and soon I won't be allowed to use the soup kitchen anymore.
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

All I have is a sausage omlette
    More then me..LOL

My babies: Josie, Zeke, Kiba, Shadow (AKA Butter)