Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Are you on neopets?

I PLAY TOO I AM PATRICKSTARSGURL
    I OWN A KYRIE AND AN EYRIE
    PROUDLY OWNED BY LONNIE, GIRLIE, AMY, GUINESS, AND LOGAN-BLUE

r.i.p dorothy the mouse

ok popcornbird now i have 66,000 neopoints so notify me by PM whenever for the price and how i should get it to you!!!

Misty loves you! Do you love misty?Awww, look at that cute face! Who can resist?

I AM GOING TO JOIN FIRE OF LIFE, I'VE YET TO JION A GUILD...

r.i.p dorothy the mouse

GEEEZZZ AMYLOVESMISTY HOW'D YA GET THAT MUCH, I HAVE 610 NPS.....

OK I HAVE A BUNCH OF JUNK, IF YOU NEED ANYTHING I WILL LOOK IN MY STOCK AND SEE...

JUST NAME IT

r.i.p dorothy the mouse

I sold a couple of treasure map pieces in my shop!!!

Misty loves you! Do you love misty?Awww, look at that cute face! Who can resist?

OHHHH, THAT EXPLAINS IT!!!!

r.i.p dorothy the mouse

Yeah, someone told me they were really good prices and i wondered how much the people have who have high prices? Millions and Millions probabaly!!!

PROBLALY..
    PEOPLE TRY TO SELL THINGS WORTH ONLY 100NPS FOR ABOUT 1000NPS OR MORE!!!!!

r.i.p dorothy the mouse

Where did you get the treasure map pieces?

Is the best way to make money by selling stuff in your shop? I can just make about 2000-3000 np a day if I'm lucky.
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

Aly, it depends on what you have, if you have good stuff, then yeah. My friend had a plushie pb and sold it for like..350,000 or something?? Playing games too, if you click your np it shows way to make money.
    As for treasure peices, shops and some random events.

My babies: Josie, Zeke, Kiba, Shadow (AKA Butter)

I make most of my money by selling neggs and certain kinds of chocolates. You buy them at the chocolate factory for a few hundred and then sell them for thousands. I had 510,000np, but now I spent it on paintbrushes and stuff so it went down to like 400,000np. I had about 100,000 worth of stuff for sale in my shop and the last time I checked this morning, most of them were sold, so I should have 80,000-100,000 np of earning today. If I have that much Amy, I will give you the glass one for free and I'll give Aly the red one, or vice versa. You can decide between yourselves which one wants which, but I prefer to give the glass one to the "poorer" neopian because she can sell it for 24,000 and you can sell the red one for only 8000-9000np. I know how much Amy has now but how much do you have Aly? If you have less, you get the glass, if you have more, you get the red. I'm giving them both for free but that's all for donations for now. Maybe in the future other Pet Talkers can get free stuff from me too, but for now, just Amy and Aly.
    Last edited by popcornbird; 08-10-2005 at 03:41 AM.

Ok, i agree with you glass should be given to poorer neopians so i will take the red and aly could have the glass if she agrees!!!

That would be nice, thanks! I want to paint my neopet really bad

(I only have around 6000 np right now. I almost won 10,000 on the Wheel of Excitement but just missed it!!)
    Alyson

Ok that's great. Aly will get the glass one and Amy will get the red. Please post your user names again so I can add them and give you the brushes. Aly, I just checked the glass paintbrush and it says its expired and can't be used to paint your pet anymore. I know you want to paint your pet but if you sell the glass one for 24,000np, you will most likely be able to afford another paint brush that you CAN use. So hopefully you'll get a paint brush after selling this one. BTW, I earned 100,000np today!

Awww school's starting again tomorrow. That means less time on the computer. Oh well. My computer is "dead" again and my brother went out to get a new harddrive. Hopefully I'll have my comp working again by tonight but we are also losing DSL tomorrow and getting 56k for 2 weeks until our new dsl gets installed. The dsl provider we have now is running out of business. Don't know how we'll survive on 56k after having DSL for years. Even though its just for 2 weeks, I'm going to miss my DSL!

My name on there: alykat78

Thanks popcornbird, I'll look around for some other paintbrushes. I found a fairy one today and THOSE ARE EXPENSIVE!!!!!!!!! I had to let my neopet know she won't be a fairy anytime soon, hehehe.

Do your multiple neopets share bank accounts? I want to eventually get another one but I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to keep up with two of them.
    Alyson