Thread: Precious Pauline

Precious Pauline

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 159
Size:  13.1 KB

R.I.P. little Pauline
    You were taken way too soon, but
    in that short time you were loved

Dearest Pauline, what a beautiful Dwarf Rabbit Angel you are, precious indeed! You're so pretty with that soft-looking fur and that sweet face with the perky ears and long whiskers and lovely big dark eyes. You lived with your dear family in Filderstadt, Germany, happy and healthy for four years, enjoying being out in the garden and nibbling the grass. Then one day they noticed you weren't eating, and they took you to the vet. The vet said you'd gotten cancer, and they did an operation. They said you could go back home after two days, but the next morning the vet told your young friend's mother that you had died. Your friend was very, very sad, but he/she will always remember you. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you've shared and always will share in your hearts!

To dear Pauline's family members, I am so very sorry to learn of your loss of your loving and beloved Pauline. I also suddenly lost a precious, beloved kitty friend to cancer just last week, and I can only imagine your pain and grief. My very deepest sympathy to you and your family and friends and all who love her and grieve her and will miss her. May your precious memories and keepsakes help to bring you some comfort.

Congratulations, darling Pauline Angel, on being chosen Pet of the Day. We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. We know the other Angels are all rejoicing with you at the Rainbow Bridge! Please send some Angelic sniffs to the hearts of your dear people to reassure them that all is well, you are whole and healthy again, watching over them and sending down love, and you will all be together again, One Fine Day..

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Precious Fur Angel Pauline

To the family of Pauline~

What a beautiful Dwarf Bunny your beloved Pauline was, inside and out. I'm so, so very sorry to learn she left for the Rainbow Bridge at such a young age, long before her time.
    But every day of her short life she knew just how loved and cherished she was; unconditionally. And when she became so very ill, your family did all in their power to heal her. A furkid couldn't hope for more from a forever family that that. And while you may no longer have her there to play with in the garden, to hold and cuddle, she lives on in your heart forever and always, never to be forgotten. So until that happy day when you and Pauline are together again, hold tight to your cherished memories, the countless happy times you shared; comforted knowing she earned her angel wings with her heart full of love, thanks to you.

Beautiful Pauline. Pet of the Day Forever and Always~

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

I am sorry you have gone to Rainbow Bridge, Angel Pauline.
    Someday you and your people will be together again.
    Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

God Bless Precious Pauline and her family. Through the decades, we have lost many, many beloved pets due to illnesses like cancer and it's absolutely heartbreaking. Pauline is very grateful for all the love and care you provided. Someday we will all be reunited with our beloved pets. Sending prayers and support. http://www.guineapigsrfun.net