Thread: Beautiful Sweet Miko!

Beautiful Sweet Miko!

Dearest Miko, what a beautiful kitty you are! You are absolutely adorable with that soft-looking orange tabby fur and that sweet face with the cute pink nose and those lovely big eyes. Thank you for sharing that great photo with us! You are so cute with that bow on your head. I wish I could reach through the screen and all the way around the world to Singapore to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved person will pet you for me .

And what a delightful personality you have! Your person says you are more like a dog than a cat, following him/her all around. When she/he shuts a door before you, you meow your heart out to be let in. You love being scratched under your arms, and you purr really loudly for all to hear. And how nice that you don't mind playing dress-up with him/her! I bet you have many cute outfits in addition to that bow on your head. And red-coated females are rare, so you are already distinctive in your fur coat! You are cute and playful and make all your dear people smile. You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Miko, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Miko, what a beautiful girl you are. Your coat looks so plush and soft, and your face with that pink nose is adorable.
    In typical cat fashion, you hate closed doors, and you meow loudly to be let in. You also love to scratched under your arms, it makes you purr for everybody to hear.
    You're cute and mischievous at the same time; in short, you are perfect.
    Miko, you are a precious kitty and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, beautiful Miko!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hello, Miko in Singapore! What a gorgeous kitty lady you are! Happy Cat of the Day!