Thread: Magnificent Marvelous Monty!

Magnificent Marvelous Monty!

Dearest Monty, what an amazingly gorgeous guy you are! You are stunning, with that long, fluffy Tuxedo fur that looks so soft, and that sweet face with that cute pink nose and those lovely big pale-green eyes and those long, LONG, LOOOONNNG white whiskers and eyebrows that curl out from your face! Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us, that show you so happy at home in so many different postures and places. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Gardner, Mass. to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Meowmie and Dad will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You live with your dear Dad, Meowmie's boyfriend. When you and she met last year, you were shy and spooked by strangers. She took things slowly and patiently, and over time you worked your way closer until you two finally became friends. You come to the phone when she calls, and she says hello to you. You were found in the back yard when you were young, and I am so very glad and grateful that your Dad-to-be took you in and welcomed you Home! He's your favorite Purrrson, and you sit near him most of the time. You gently pat him on the chin when you need some attention and petting. Now Meowmie is working on getting you to sit on her lap! You're very sweet and loving, and you and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Monty, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Dad and Meowmie and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 10-29-2020 at 03:13 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Monty is a very handsome boy who lives with my boyfriend. When we first met about a year ago, Monty was very shy and spooked by strangers. I was very patient and took things slowly. Over the course of a few months, Monty would work his way closer to me until we were finally friends. He even comes right to the phone when he hears my voice now and I must, of course, say hello to him. Monty was found in the backyard area when he was young so we're not sure of his actual breed. He looks like he's either Norwegian Forest Cat or possibly part Maine Coon to me. All that matters is that he is very sweet and loving. My boyfriend is definitely his favorite person. Monty will sit near him most of the time and gently pat him on the chin if he needs some attention and must be patted. Now I'm slowly working on getting Monty to sit on my lap.

I hope you enjoy his pictures as much as we enjoy him.
    Hello, Monty and happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous gentleman you are! I like your floofy black and white fur; your l-o-n-g whiskers; and your sweet face that seems to need a *kiss*! You are very handsome! Your people think you might be a Wegie or a Maine Coon cat, and I can see the resemblance when I look at your pictures.

You live with your meowmie's boyfriend, who is your favorite person. You sit near him and give a gentle paw-tap when it is time for attention or pets! Your meowmie has been very patient and gone slowly, because you were very shy and hesitant about strangers. You are getting acquainted, and meowmie is getting to see how sweet and loving you are! She even talks to you on the telephone! You are friends, and the next step will be for you to occupy her lap How wonderful that you are getting used to her, and I hope that in time she will receive your paw-taps too!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to dear Monty!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Marvelous Monty!

Hi Monty! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a stunning, breathtakingly beautiful boy you are, sweetheart! No doubt your lineage includes Maine Coon and/or Norwegian Forest Cat! But whatever your breed blend may be, you're gorgeous! Your photos are not only heart-melting, they're over the moon swoon worthy! Have you considered calendar work?

It's hard to believe you were once a stray, searching for that loving forever home you so rightly deserved! But finally you did, and the rest is happy history! Not only do you have a warm and comfy home, a devoted Daddy doting on you 24/7, but a Mommy working hard to win over your affection as well! You might not be "there" yet, warming her lap, but day by day she's winning you over; baby steps! (Love how you come to the phone when she calls, recognizing her voice! Yep, it won't be long now!)

How very lucky your Daddy and Mommy are, having a furkid, a furry member as beautiful, as sweet and loving, as special as you, Monty! You may not have been a planned addition to the family, but no doubt it was written in the stars that you and your family would be as one; together forever; best friends for life!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Monty! Meeting you today, being treated to your heart-melting photos may been pure joy! I hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration...being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and smooches to you, beautiful Monty, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Hard to pick just one!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Beautiful Monty

Monty you have the sweetest face! Your eyes are so bright and pretty! I'm glad you found your forever home and your forever person (people). I love your colors! Enjoy lots of rubs and snuggles. You are a fine kitty! I'm so happy we got to meet you here!

What a handsome tuxedo boy you are, Monte. Your black and white fur looks so soft.

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana