Thread: Beautiful Bob

Beautiful Bob

Name:  26 (1).jpg
Views: 129
Size:  177.6 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You are a lover, not a fighter.
    Celebrate your world famous day

Adorable Bob!

Hi Bunny Bob! Happy, hoppy Pet of the Day, sweetheart!

What a beautiful, attention craving, sweet and loving snuggle bunny you are, with just enough "nawtiness" to make life um, interesting...that is to say, "bobbing for apples! Well, a boy's gotta do what a boy's gotta do! And besides, in all ways that matter you'ew just as perfect as can be, beautiful inside and out, a friend to LL...including the kitty and guinea pig! All that said, what I wouldn't give to stroke those long, velvety Lop ears, your plush coat! Heaven!

Bob has so many other funny, endearing things about him as well, though. He loves to kiss people, he loves attention, and he is the world's greatest bunny snuggler. We love him just as he is!
    How very lucky your family is, having a furkid as beautiful and loving, as sweet and gentle as you, Bob! You're a treasure, simply the best, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today has been such fun! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...playing with your kitty and guinea pig pals, munching on yummy bunny treats and cuddling with your humans, being loved and pampered to pieces! Tons of love, snuggles and smooches to you, adorable Bob, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear kitty and guinea pig, too!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Bob, Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Dearest Bob, you are adorable! What a beautiful Holland Lop Rabbit you are, and how cute to see your dear little guinea pig pal tucked behind you there! You also have a cat housemate, with whom you've become best of friends, too. How interesting (if that's the right word), your enjoyment of "bobbing for apples!" You love to kiss people, love attention, and are the world's greatest bunny snuggler. You and your dear people and piggie and kitty all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Bob, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! I hope you and kitty and piggie and people and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations, Bob, on being POTD! You are adorable (so is the precious cavy in the photo)! Sending best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net