Thread: Spectacular Siamese Tsunami!

Spectacular Siamese Tsunami!

Dearest Tsunami, a.k.a. Tsu-Tsu, Fuzzy-Wuzzy, Middle Brother, and Big Foot, you are absolutely gorgeous! What a good-looking Blue Point Siamese you are. Thank you for posting those two terrific photos. You are such a handsome grown-up in the first one, comfortably settled there and looking up at me. And what an adorable kitten you are in the second, with that fluffy fur and those huge pale-blue eyes. You've kept your fluffy fur, and your kitten eyes have the same look in them as your grown-up eyes! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Westchester, NY to pet you, and pet your two brothers, too. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you all for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You are extremely gentle and loving, but you're set in your ways and extremely demanding. You let your dear Purrrsons know just what kind of attention you want and when. You have obsessive, impeccable grooming habits, maybe taken to an extreme with your tail, the last two inches of which you suck on! You respond to your name and come when called. You are quite the conversationalist, in only two tones: a pleasant, chirping or cooing sound and an unusually loud, throaty, low-pitched, howling sound. And you are the best mouser your Purrrsons have known for decades. You and they and your brothers all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Tsunami, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear brothers and Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, Spectacular Tsunami!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hello, Tsunami in New York! What a gorgeous meezer gentleman you are! I would be glad to have a long conversation with you, or to pet you however you like! Happy Cat of the Day, beautiful Tsunami!