Thread: Marvelous Munchie

Marvelous Munchie

Name:  13.jpg
Views: 123
Size:  313.1 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You were the best surprise Christmas present.
    You have given years of enjoyment and laughs.
    Celebrate your special day

Marvelous Munchie!

Wheek, wheek, Munchie! Happy Piggy Pet of the Day to you!

My piggy loving heart went squish, the second I laid eyes on your gorgeous, snow white self! You're beautiful!!!

How blessed your Mom was, that wonderful Christmas she was gifted you; best "first," best Christmas present ever! I can only imagine the size of her smile when she saw you, all decked in your pretty, green holiday bow!, ready to go home

Having been Mom to many a guinea pig over the years I know just how special you kids are! The joy and laughter you bring to your humans' lives with your antics is such a wonderful gift, indeed! And in you, Mr. Munchie, your Mom has been blessed with the best; the best in looks, personality and heart! She truly is one lucky lady, having furkid as beautiful, as spunky, as sweet and loving as you!

He likes to play with paper towel rolls, and plays tug of war with me with them. He's also hilarious! I don't know why but he really likes it when I pour shavings into his cage from above. He gets really excited and runs through the rain of shavings, meeping happily. He also likes to, what I call "Guinea flop" on, or bulldoze through shavings when I put them into a pile. He also likes to flip his little bed he has on its side and let it fall on him before setting it back up to fall on him again.
    What a character! You truly are one in a million, Munchie; the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Meeting you has been such fun! I hope you're enjoying a very special, fun filled Pet of the Day celebration...chatting with your bunny bud, Bandit; playing with those paper towel rolls; taking a shavings shower, hehe; munching on a big, juicy strawberry; cuddling with your Mom; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and wee kisses to you, precious Munchie, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to dear bunny Bandit, too!

Precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Munchie, you are absolutely adorable! My heart just melted when I saw that sweet face with the pale pink ears and lovely big dark eyes. Your white fur is so pretty and detailed and looks so soft. And what a delightful personality you have! You make your dear people smile with your antics and energy. You love talking to people and munching on anything and cuddling in laps. You're curious and spunky, and you enjoy talking with your dear babbit housemate, Bandit, meeping away at him. You love to have shavings rain on you and to do the "Guinea flop" through them when Mom puts some into a pile. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful Christmas present you were.. Best ever! And what a wonderful home you all share!

Congratulations, darling Munchie, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and dear Mom and Bandit and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, perhaps a special serving of strawberries!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a beautiful white Guinea pig you are, Munchie.
    The perfect Christmas present.
    Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Munchie, on being POTD! (We cavies!) You are absolutely adorable, darling, brilliant and endlessly lovable! Sending all best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! XOXO

http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

P.S. *Opt to Adopt*