Thread: Special Angel Squirt

Special Angel Squirt

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 116
Size:  9.3 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    Hamsters do like to escape.
    I had one that did the same thing.
    Wherever you are you did give up a good life.

Forever Loved Squirt

To precious Squirt's human...

I'm so, so sorry to hear that your precious, beloved Squirt went missing, never to be found. What a beautiful little hamster boy he was. It's easy to see why you loved him so very much, continue to love him to this day. And while no other hamster can ever replace, hopefully one day in the future you will be able to open up your heart and home to another deserving boy or girl. What a wonderful way to honor him, to carry on your love for hammies, inspired by your beloved Squirt!

We never found little Squirt, but he started my love for hamsters. I love him and will never forget him.
    And Squirt, wherever you may be, sweetheart, on this earth or at the Rainbow Bridge, never forget how loved you are, forever and always, never to be forgotten.

So precious.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

I am sorry Squirt went missing and was never found.
    Congrats on being Pet of the Day, Angel Squirt!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Dearest Squirt, aren't you ever the cutest little fellow! What a beautiful Hamster you are with that fluffy colorful fur and that sweet face with those lovely dark eyes. How utterly adorable you are being held by your dear person. You were her/his first hamster! He/she loves you dearly and used to rush home to play with you each day. I'm so sorry to learn you escaped from your cage some time back, and your person couldn't find you. You showed signs that you were around, things like food, droppings, and little holes in things in the garage, but he/she never found you. You started her/his love for hamsters! You two love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful home you have shared and will always share!

Congratulations, darling Squirt, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and fond memories. Please send some Angelic nose-twitches from the Rainbow Bridge to your dear person to remind him/her that all is well, you are watching over her/him and sending down love, and you will welcome him Home, One Fine Day...

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Squirt was an adorable, precious, darling little hamster. We are heartbroken about his sad story. Cages must be escape-proof. Many plastic cages are easy for hamsters (and gerbils, mice, rats) to chew through. (I used to babysit kids who actually wanted their hamsters to escape and would leave the cage doors open when I wasn't there. I spent hours looking for their poor hamsters - fortunately, I always found the little sweeties.) Sending prayers to sweet Squirt and his family who misses him! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net