Thread: Kaptivating Kona

Kaptivating Kona

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 69
Size:  13.8 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a beautiful, speedy girl who loves mints.
    Celebrate your world famous day

Gorgeous Kona!

Hi Kona! Congratulations on being crowned Pet of the Day!

What a beautiful Welsh Pony you are, Kona! Your sleek and shiny, "black kona" coffee colored coat is gorgeous, and oh, those huge, brown eyes of yours are total heart-melters! What a fab photo that is of you and your young lady in action; what a team!!!

How very lucky your young lady is, having a best 4 legged friend as beautiful, as athletic and talented, as devoted and loving as you, Kona! You're the best!

She loves to go on trail rides, do show jumping, cross country, barrel racing and just going for a run across the field. She is very fast and hyper. I ride her as often as I can. She loves to gallop and canter, she is a little speedy girl.
    Now that's one joyful, life loving girl! You truly are one in a million, Kona, a gem, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today has been such a treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special, action packed and adventure filled day of celebration...playing with your sticks and balls; running at full speed across that field; hanging with your 8 horse pals; munching on yummy mints and some juicy watermelon; spending special time with your lady; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love and a big hug to you, beautiful Kona, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your 8 fellow gang members, too!

Beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Kona, what a beautiful Welsh Mountain Pony you are, with that sleek brown-black coat and the sweet face with the white blaze down the middle and those lovely big dark eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! It's so nice to see you jumping there with your dear young friend riding! You're full of energy and make her smile with your antics. You're also very affectionate and sweet. You and she love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Kona, on being chosen Pet of the Day! We hope and your dear friend and eight fellow horse-gang members and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe a special serving of mints, watermelon, and bread!

Last edited by phesina; 06-13-2020 at 10:15 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a beautiful Welsh pony you are, Kona.

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana