Thread: Wonderful Wolfie!

Wonderful Wolfie!

Dearest Wolfie, what a gorgeous guy you are! You are so good-looking, with that soft-looking orange-tabby fur (that looks grey at the front in the first photo!) and that sweet face with the very distinct tabby "M" mark and those lovely big green eyes. You look so comfy and relaxed in both of those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Milwaukee to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a story you have to tell! You were abandoned and put outside by cruel earlier "owners" when they moved away. You were only five months old! What a frightening time that must have been for such a young kitten! You somehow managed to survive on your own for a couple of months, before some kind people were able to entice you into their home.

Now you are living the wonderful life you deserve (and always deserved)! To reflect how much your dear Purrrents treasure you, they named you after the immortal composer Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart. You show different sides to your personality, perhaps because of your dubious beginnings... "an absolute sweetheart one hour, and a hissing crab-apple the next." You're tough but also anxious, acting like you don't want love but in fact craving it. You have a heart murmur and your own kitty cardiologist. You're full of energy and love running up and down the stairs in your building! You have a younger-kitty housemate that you used to pick on until your Purrrents introduced you to Mr. Squirt Bottle! You all love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Wolfie, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrents and kitty housemate and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Wolfie, what a handsome orange tabby boy you are. You look so soft and cuddly, and your face, with those gorgeous green eyes, is adorable.
    I am glad that your family's friends saved you from an uncertain future, and that your forever family then adopted you.
    You might be a troubled child, but your humans are completely dedicated to you, and they do whatever necessary to keep you happy and healthy. You even have your own cardiologist who keeps tabs on your heartmurmur.
    You also have some personality and anxiety issues, but you are loved to no end.
    Wolfie, you are an exceptional kitty, and I wish you, your kitty sibling and your parents a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    To Wolfie's parents: Thank you so much for taking care of a special needs cat. Not many people are willing to accept a kitty with all those issues!
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

I am glad Wolfie was rescued and now lives in a forever home.

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, Wonderful Wolfie!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana