Thread: Stunning Quincy!

Stunning Quincy!

Dearest Quincy, what an absolutely stunning lady you are indeed! You're breathtakingly beautiful, a gorgeous Maine Coon Cat who just turned twelve years young yesterday (June 5)! Your fur is so thick and long and fluffy and has so many gorgeous colors in it. And what a sweet face you have, with that pink nose with a bit of grey, and those long, LOOOONG white whiskers, and those lovely big pale-yellow eyes. You look so noble and contented in those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. How nice to see your dear person's hand petting your head in the last one! I'm sure you're purring away there. I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to Switzerland to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved family members will pet you for me .

And what a delightful story you have to tell! You're a pure Maine Coon kitty, though you don't have a pedigree. You joined your dear family when your young friend was just four years old. You are a mature lady now, but I've known and known of many, many cats who've lived much longer than twelve years! You're still very outgoing and active. You're used to being spoiled and getting a lot of attention from your people. Every month or so, they comb out your fur so it does not get matted. You do not enjoy being brushed and combed, and afterwards you will not "talk" to them for a while! You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Quincy, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear people and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, and maybe some special birthday treats, too!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Quincy is the most exquisite COTD! Bless your heart for brushing her even though she hates it, must be done eh! Well, there's always the good old " Quincy Pout" for a reward and a beautiful coat for Quinster to enjoy!

OMG Quincy, you a stunning beauty!!!
    I love everything of you, and that long furo is amazing
    because your humans take such great care of you.
    You sure are a very much loved kittycat
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Stunning Quincy!

Greetings, Quincy in Switzerland! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart, and happy 12th birthday wishes to you as well! So much to celebrate!!

Oh my!!! What a breathtakingly beautiful, exquisite Maine Coon kitty you are! And at 12 years young, you're just hitting your stride; forever young! And having been Mom to more than a few long haired kitties, I know what a challenge it can be, keeping those luxurious, full coats groomed! Thank you for your patience, tolerating those once a month spa sessions!

How lucky your human is, Quincy, having grown up with a furry friend as beautiful, as sweet and loving as you; having known your love and companionship the past 12 wonderful years! What a perennial treasure you are, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today has been such a treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special day (or two), celebrating your Cat of the Day kudos and birthday, being spoiled to the max and loved to bits! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, beautiful Quincy, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Stunning!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a beautiful COTD you are! Your photos are stunning, I wish I could give you strokes and snuggles all the way from Australia! :)

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day Stunning Quincy.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana