Thread: Very Special Zachary!

Very Special Zachary!

Dearest Zachary, what a gorgeous Persian gentleman you are! That long black fluffy fur is so beautiful, so luxurious, and you have the sweetest face with that trademark pushed-in nose and those lovely big orange eyes. Thank you for sharing that great photo with us! You look totally comfortable in that big red bowl, into which you fit perfectly. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to ..wherever you are here in the U.S.A. and pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! At age 14 you're still full of energy, making your dear Purrrsons smile with your antics. You love to climb into containers of one sort or another.. bowls, briefcases, shoeboxes (the smaller, the better), cupboards.. You open kitchen cabinet doors, which you figured out how to do at a very young age. You enjoy a good romp around the house each day, ending up with your head under a comforter or a shoebox bridge. You're sometimes Mr. Klutz, falling off tables or running into doors or losing your balance on a chair back. (I hope you don't get hurt in any of these mishaps!) Your eating technique is unique; placing both front feet in your bowl, then licking the daylight out of the little nuggets until most of them fall to the floor. My Galaxy and Sparkler were most interested in learning about it! They say "Thank you, Meow!" and plan to give it a try. You and your Purrrsons all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Zachary, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Gorgeous Goofy Zachary!

Good morning, Zachary! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart!

What a charming, most precious Persian boy you are, Zachary! Your family is one lucky lot, having a beautiful, quirky and klutzy, smooshy faced furkid in you; their kRaZy cat, their psycho kitty, their never ending source of love and laughs! Speaking of laughs, reading your Mom's tribute, learning of your endless antics, had ME laughing out loud!

Speaking of Mr. Klutz, Zach will often fall off tables, run into doors, lose his balance on the back of a chair, and skid into a cabinet door head first! I always thought cats were graceful and had perfect balance ... yeah, right

You sure do march to the beat of a different drummer, sweetheart, and no doubt your family wouldn't have you any other way! How could anyone resist your umm, many charms? You truly are a treasure, Zachary, one in a million, and so very deserving of your big day in the spotlight!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you has been a blast! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...romping about the house, nesting in the bowl, box, container of your choosing, lol; licking those cherished nuggets to pieces; being treated to all your big, beautiful heart desires and more! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, precious Zachary, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Beautiful goofer Zachary!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello, Zachary kitty! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a handsome Persian gentleman you are! I like your fluffy fur and your golden eyes! I would be glad to pet or brush you if I could - since that's not possible, I hope your person will give you extra pats or brush strokes for me today!

You are a very talented fellow! You learned to open cupboard doors at a young age, and you put that skill to good use! You like containers such as bowls, shoe boxes a briefcase. You have a unique eating technique You have the occasional mishap, but that's okay. Best of all, you are a much-loved kitty!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to Zachary!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, handsome Zackary!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana