Thread: Fantastic Francis

Fantastic Francis

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 327
Size:  10.9 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    A happy boy who loves his ball,
    and a special member of the family.
    Celebrate your world famous day

Dearest Francis, you are beautiful! And such a loving and beloved member of your family! It's so nice to see you in those great photos, looking so happy and content, and with your young human friend and doggie pal in the one picture. You're full of energy and make your dear people smile with your antics. You LOOOOOVE playing with your ball! You and all your family members love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Francis, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear niece Bambam and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 08-17-2019 at 08:32 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Fantastic Francis!

Hi Francis! Happy Dog of the Day!

Aww!!! What a handsome, sweet and cuddly, life loving Boxer boy you are! And at 8 years young you're just now hitting your stride...non stop ball playing, with energy to spare, just like my Lab Peach who last month celebrated her 9th birthday! How very blessed your family is, having a furkid, a best friend, a full fledged family member a loyal and loving companion in you; their source of never ending joy, love and laughter!

I'm so sorry to hear of the passing of your fur sister, Bo the Lab. We can only imagine how much you miss her. But thankfully you have your humans and fur niece Bambam there by your side, helping to fill that empty place in your heart! How blessed your family is, having you in their lives, Francis! You truly are a treasure, beautiful inside and out, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, learning of the very special bond you and your humans share has been a joy! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...playing fetch to your heart's content, chowing down on some yummy treats, cuddling your family, being loved and pampered to pieces!

Me and Bambam!!!

Living the good life!!! hehe

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You are a much loved member of the family, Francis.
    You love to play with your ball.
    Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana