Thread: Magnificent Moe

Magnificent Moe

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 67
Size:  9.2 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You have finally found a home that will take really good care of you
    Enjoy your life from now on

Dearest Moe, you are absolutely stunning! What a gorgeous Dark-Eyed White (not albino!) Ferret you are, so pretty and so special. What a heartbreaking but ultimately uplifting story you have to tell! You started out in a horrible living situation in which you did not get the care and nourishment you so badly needed. I am so very glad and grateful that you were rescued, just in time! You got the vet care and the love that kept you alive and has been getting you better as time goes on. And then you and your "brother" Jammies came to your true, permanent home with your true, permanent person! You've been there a month now, and you're thriving every day. Bless all those wonderful people for saving you and loving you, and bless YOU for being the fighter you are who is winning the fight! You and your dear person and Jammies all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Moe, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear Jammies and person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Lotsa love to Moe and his family!

Congratulations, Moe, on being POTD! You are a survivor and your human parent is a hero!! Reading about your previous owner's terrible treatment of you infuriates us! We are so GLAD you were rescued and now have a wonderful life, full of fun and love! Your photos are adorable and the tribute by your fur-parent is heartwarming. Sending love and all best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Adorable Moe!

Good morning, Moe! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a beautiful, beyond precious, snow white Ferret you are, Moe! And oh my, quite the "poser!" Your expressions are priceless! Yes, you truly are one beautiful boy! But what makes you the EXTRA special boy is your indomitable, spirit, your will to live! A fighter and survivor, that you are!

I cannot imagine the "heart" of a human who would subject a helpless animal, a pet no less, to the unspeakable abuse you suffered; unconscionable!!! I can only imagine the courage and fight it took for you to survive until your rescue! But survive you did, and the rest is happy history! Your transformation from your near lifeless self to the happy, healthy boy we meet here today is testament to the healing power of true commitment and unconditional love, and great vet care too, of course!

I'm so happy you found your way to that truly committed furever home you so richly deserve, Moe! And now with brother Jammies added to the pack, your family is complete! Ahh! Life is good!

It has been a month now since they have been in their new home with me, and Moe is just thriving every day! He is slowly putting weight back on, and is coming out of his shell (no pun intended with the picture!) more and more.
    How well your Mommy's love and compassion has been rewarded, having a furkid as brave and beautiful as you, Moe! You truly are a treasure, sweetheart, and your fighting spirit an inspiration to us all!

Many thanks to your Mom for sharing your heartwarming rescue story with us, giving us the chance to honor you here today! I hope you're enjoying your big day of honor, playing with brother Jammies; munching on yummy Ferret treats; cuddling with your Mom; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, precious Moe, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear brother Jammies, too!

Precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

I am so glad you were rescued and now have a wonderful home.

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day, Magnificent Moe!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana