Thread: Precious Fur Angel Tory~

Precious Fur Angel Tory~

Dear Fur Angel Tory~

I defy anyone to read your Daddy's love filled tribute to his beloved girl, his heart dog, and not shed a tear. What a beautiful Chi baby you were, sweetheart; a mere 7lbs but oh, didn't you pack a ton of love and devotion into that tiny frame; a truly gentle soul, that you were. And now, having earned your angel wings, your beautiful spirit lights up the heavens as you patiently wait for that happy day of reunion when you and your Daddy are together once more.

Thank you, Tory, for sending your Daddy a sign, for guiding Iris his way to help heal his heart and comfort him as he grieved. You may no longer be there with him in the flesh, riding his shoulder, the two of you sharing a walk. But forever and always, right beside Iris, you live on his heart, never to be forgotten.

The signs from her in the afterlife started about a month later after my grief began to subside. That is what continued to make her special in her afterlife. There have been amazing cloud formations that appeared that looked like her, and even one cloud that took up the entire sky and has the dark area of both Tory and Iris - the puppy she "sent" me after she passed - being at her right side.
    How very blessed your Daddy was, Tory, having known your love and unwavering devotion those many years. You truly were, and remain, his best friend, his furry soulmate, his Dog of a Lifetime.

To Tory's Daddy~

Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful girl with us, your cherished memories and so many heart-melting photos. It's been an honor, having the chance to pay tribute to her and the beautiful bond of love you and she shared. Having been a Daddy's girl myself, I know first hand how extra special that father/daughter bond is. I can only imagine how much you miss your precious Tory. But I hope seeing her being memorialized here today brings you some comfort. Most of all, I hope for you and Iris many, many wonderful years of shared love and companionship. Through her your beloved Tory lives on...

"The star, that gives us light, has been gone a while, but it's not an illusion ... the ache in my heart, is so much a part of who I am, hold me close, something in your eyes took a thousand years to get here, hold me close, the time just lets us see who we are, I've got your life inside of me. Iris, Iris. Once we are born, we begin to forget the very reason we came, we'll be meeting up again, hold me close and don't let me go."
    The face of an angel~

Together forever~

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

2. Congratulations on her being Dog of the Day!
    sorry to hear that shes gone. they definitely leave their prints boldy stamped on our hearts

Tory

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 222
Size:  12.4 KB

R.I.P. little Tory
    What a beautiful little girl.
    You are very much loved and will never be forgotten

Dearest Tory, what a beautiful Chihuahua Angel you are! You are precious indeed in those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. That fluffy brown and white fur is so pretty and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with those lovely big dark eyes.

You have the most delightful personality! In your earth life, you were playful and quiet and had a calming affect on other dogs. You went everywhere with Dad, and your favorite place in the car was riding on his left shoulder. At home or walking around, you snuggled inside his shirt or jacket. Those photos of you and him close together are absolutely lovely! You loved chasing squirrels and chipmunks, but you would never harm them.

You passed away on June 10, 2015, and your dear Dad misses you so very much. My deepest sympathy to Dad and all your friends who love you and miss you and grieve you. May precious memories and keepsakes help to bring them some comfort. Now you are a glorious Angel at the Rainbow Bridge, healthy and whole again, playing and resting with so many other beloved Angel pets. Please send your dear Dad some Angelic whispers to reassure him that all is well, you are watching over him and Iris always, and you will all be together again, One Fine Day..

Your signs from the afterlife started soon after Dad's grief began to subside. He saw amazing cloud formations appeared that looked like you. And you led him to his dear new puppy, whom he named Iris in your memory and because of the U2 song named Iris, which he'd never heard or seen before but suddenly appeared in his playlist. (I'd never heard or seen it before either, but I played the video and I love it! I was really touched, thinking of you and Dad.) A psychic told Dad that your spirit would be with Iris. He then discovered that she has a blue and a brown iris! You are with them both, dear Tory, always next to their hearts as they continue their journeys. You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you have shared and always will!

Congratulations, darling Tory Angel, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope your dear Iris and Dad and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and precious memories and all your favorite games and treats. We know the other Angels are all rejoicing with you at the Bridge!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a beautiful Chihuaha you were, Angel Tory.
    One day you and your human will be together again.
    Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    What an awsome Memory of Life Torys dear old dad shared. It was so heartwarming and I felt so blessed and delighted to hear it. What a sweet little gentle dog she was and what a lovely life she led! I am so happy dear old Dad has Iris to love and spoil now! I know Iris will have the best, most excellent life in the world with the most loving Pappy ever!!! 🤜🏻🤛👍🏿💕❤️

What a loving and precious little dog she was. <3