Dearest Schmoo, what an utterly adorable, precious little bundle of fur and fun you are! You are just four months old, already sitting up so proud and happy! What a great photo that is, and thank you for sharing it with us. That tabby-colored fur is so pretty and fluffy and looks so soft, and you have the sweetest face with those lovely big pale-green eyes and what certainly looks like a big smile. For a small child, you've got big feet to grow into! I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to England to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have, very playful! You love chasing things, and you're very affectionate. You are very special, and you gently bite the end of your dear Purrrson's nose, which he/she thinks is your way of giving her/him a kiss! You will give your paw when asked. You always sleep on the bed, more often than not on top of your dear Purrrson there. You both love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Schmoo, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.