Thread: Adorable Artemis!

Adorable Artemis!

Dearest Artemis, what a gorgeous guy you are! You are absolutely stunning, with that soft-looking fur in different shades of grey, and that sweet, round Japanese-bobtail face with your perky white whiskers and cute pink nose and lovely big green eyes. How adorable you are indeed, gazing straight out at me. I wish I could pet you and could slowly blink my eyes at you and see if you'd blink back! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you, and perhaps blink at you, for me. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

What a story you have to tell! You had a hard start there.. a sweet, shy 5-month-old kitten found in the middle of a snowstorm and rescued. I thank the dear person(s) who found you and rescued you from the bottom of my heart. Bless them and bless you, Artemis! Your dear Purrrsons met up with you at the shelter the next day, and it was love at first sight. They had a beloved Japanese Bobtail already and were so happy to find another one.. you! And Home you went.

It took you a couple of years to get used to your new environment of love and safety and warmth. You hid in a closet most of that time. Lexie, the family dog, became your first friend, adopting you as her own puppy and grooming you! You learned the dog tricks of just how to wag your tail and to wrestle like a puppy and to come when called.

Now you are an extremely loving and demanding cat, who enjoys nuzzling against almost anything you can find, batting at your dear Purrrsons when you want some attention, and trying to wake them up in the middle of the night to be petted. You and they and your dear first Bobtail and Lexie all love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Artemis, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and Lexie and first Bobtail and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Artemis, what a handsome boy you are. Your grey coat looks so plush and soft, and your face is so sweet.
    I am sorry that you had a rough start in life, and when you finally found your forever home, it took you another two years to come out of your shell.
    With the help of your loving and patient family and your doggie sibling Lexi, you have turned into a loving and demanding cat. You let your humans know when you want attention, even in the middle of the night.
    Artemis, you are finally home, and I wish you, Lexie and your parents a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Hello, Artemis in Brooklyn, New York! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous kitty you are! I like your sweet face, and your soft grey fur! I am slow-blinking to you and I hope you will blink back! How wonderful that you are coming out of your shell, and your doggie buddy Lexie is helping you! You wake your people up at night for affection -- purrrr-fect! Best of all, you are a greatly loved kitty!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to Artemis!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congratulations adorable Artemis, on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations on being honored as Cat of the Day, Artemis!

What a handsome and sweet looking boy you are! Your coat is beautiful and so is your golden eyes.

You are indeed lucky to have found a loving home and a dog to groom you and teach you how to wrestle. Your family are equally lucky to have you as part of the family. I’m so sorry you had to go though such a rough start outside in a snowstrom, but now you are safe and happy. I can tell your family love you very much!

Enjoy your day in the spotlight, celebrate with extra treats and loving. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetheart!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.