Thread: hi

hi

how many little shirts dose your doggy have???

I don't mean to offend you or anything, but what's up with all these questions? You are more than welcome to ask all these questions but please post them all in one thread because I'm having a hard time finding the threads I'm looking for now! I'll appreciate it if you can ask ALL your questions in one or two threads. Thanks.

I'm sorry

I'm sorry i'm mew to all this so how do you move them to new threds??
    oh ya i just like too ask questons so people so they will send me pms and reply and talk and all that stuff

Its alright, I figured you were new. Maybe you can copy and paste all those questions into this thread and then delete the rest of them.

Oh and BTW, WELCOME TO PET TALK!

Tell us all about your pets! We love to hear about everyone's pets here!
    Last edited by popcornbird; 01-01-2003 at 02:51 AM.

yea welcome to Pet talk.Im not so great with all of this computer stuff either.

Yes I agree with PB over 10 posts in one morning kind of just wastes room on the board! Maybe if you wnat epople to reply to your posts and pm you you could pm them and ask them some of the questions because they are all questions about dogs and there ae some other animals lovers on here who like cats and monkeys and rats etc. Maybe you should post these all in dog general??

Misty loves you! Do you love misty?Awww, look at that cute face! Who can resist?