Thread: Precious Faith!

Precious Faith!

Hi Faith! Happy Dog of the Day to you, from everyone in this life long Retriever loving home, including Peach the Lab!

What a beautiful soul you are, Faith; precious beyond words; "golden" to the core! You may be unable to join your siblings in therapy/service work due to not being fully limbed, but your physical challenge clearly hasn't dampened that trademark Golden Retriever heart and spirit! We're so grateful knowing you found your way to such a wonderful forever family (complete with a devoted and loving big fur sis in Lucy the Lab!), one that will forever and always be there to service you as needed! Though to my mind, you'll be "servicing" them back ten fold, bringing so much joy, love and laughter to their lives!

Faith is unable to be a service dog due to her disability, therefore we were able to adopt her into our home. We are Faith's service humans. She has a 1 1/2 year old Labrador Retriever older sister, Lucy, whom she adores and who adores her. She is growing and learning every day, and we love her.
    What a wonderful life awaits you, what fun your humans and Lucy are in for over the months and years to come, watching you grown and learn, the lot of you making memories to cherish for a lifetime! How blessed your family is, having a furkid, a full fledged family member in you, Faith! You're a treasure, beautiful inside and out, just as special as can be!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, seeing your utterly heart-melting photos has been a joy! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...playing with Lucy, munching on some yummy treats, cuddling with your humans, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, precious Faith, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Long and happy life, cutie pie! Love to dear Lucy, too!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Faith

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 354
Size:  11.0 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    I doubt your "disability" will slow you down one bit.
    Instead of being a service dog, like your brothers and sisters,
    you could be an inspiration dog for kids with disabilities.
    No matter what happens, you are very much loved.
    Celebrate your special day

Dearest Faith, you are adorable! We're so sorry about your missing leg but so glad you found your wonderful family to join! Because of your disability you cannot be a service dog, but with your spirit and energy your missing leg is not going to slow you down in the slightest, is it. What an inspiration you will provide for so many disabled people! Your dear people are your service humans, and you have your older Lab sister, Lucy, whom you adore and who adores you. You and all love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Faith, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear Lucy and people and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 08-12-2019 at 05:40 AM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Faith

Hello Faith, What a pretty sweet girl you are! I'm sure you will be a wonderful companion to your humans and your older sister dog. As someone else said, you can be an inspiration to people with disabilities. I wish you health, happiness and long life with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!

What a beautiful dog you are precious Faith.
    your missing leg won't stop you one bit,
    Congrats on being DOTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana