Thread: Fabulous Miss Fusca!

Fabulous Miss Fusca!

Dearest Fusca, what a beautiful young lady you are! That brown and black European Tabby fur is so pretty, with all those striking markings. And what a sweet face you have with those curvy black and white whiskers and those lovely golden-green eyes. Thank you for sharing all those fantastic photos with us! They certainly do show you off in all your beauty and charm in so many different positions and situations. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Perpignan, France to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved person will pet you for me .

And what an amazing story you have to tell! A friend of your dear person was out walking one day and discovered you and your littermates, lost or abandoned. He took to feeding you all each day. Then one morning he was able to get ahold of a little tiger female with green eyes, who turned out to be you! He brought you to his friend, your person, right away. She/he immediately took you in and named you Fusca, the feminine form of the Latin word meaning brown. I thank your dear rescuer and dear adopter from the bottom of my heart, for saving you and welcoming you Home!

In spite of your feral beginnings, you've settled right in to apartment life and have shown no desire to leave it. Smart girl! I very much hope and pray that your littermates somehow all got rescued and found good homes, too. Next month your dear person will take you to the vet's to be spayed and registered, and you will be an official town cat and family member! (Of course, you're already an important family member; this will just make it official.) You and your dear family members, if not the houseplants, all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Fusca, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear people, and hopefully your siblings, wherever they are, and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    It was a thrill to see all of the photos of Fusca today! She is perfectly divine!

Dear Fusca, what a gorgeous tabby girl you are. Your coat looks so soft and shiny, and your face, with those mysterious green eyes, is beautiful.
    Your pictures are absolutely stunning, you are a perfect model.
    I'm glad that you were rescued from an uncertain life outside, and that you came to such a kind and caring family. I hope that your littermates were just as lucky!
    You made yourself at home right away, crushing a few houseplants along the way and you won't have any difficulty to become an official town cat.
    Fusca, you are precious, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Congratulations beautiful Miss Fusca, on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana