Thread: Handsome Hektor!

Handsome Hektor!

Dearest Hektor, what a gorgeous guy you are! You are such a good-looking fellow, with that soft-looking brown-tabby fur with perfect markings and that sweet face with the cute orange nose and those lovely big pale-yellow eyes. You certainly look like you know how handsome you are! I wish I could reach through the screen and up to Montreal to pet you, and pet your two kitty companions Drakula and Misha too. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved people will pet you all for me .

You have the most delightful personality, too! Your dear person got you and your two pals from the SPCA, and we thank him/her for choosing rescue kitties. You three are terrific examples of the great friends to be found in shelters! You're very affectionate, and you like to be petted. You and your dear person fight over who can spin around the computer chair! You're a great big boy, but you miaouw like a kitten. You and your two kitty pals are on good terms, using the same litter box and eating the same food and playing together a lot. You also enjoy looking out from your 16th-floor balcony! You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Hektor, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and Drakula and Misha and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Hektor, what a handsome tabby you are. Your beautiful coat looks so soft, and your face is adorable.
    And you are polydactyl which makes you extra special!
    You are an affectionate kitty, and you love to be petted. You also love to share the office chair with your human by spinning around on it.
    And you have two kitty siblings to play with, to share the food and the litterbox, and to hang out on the balcony/
    Hektor, you are a larger-than-life kitty, and I wish you, Drakula, Misha and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, Handsome Hector!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hello, Hektor in Montreal! Happy Cat of the Day!

You are a very handsome tabby cat! You understand Serbian and English, and cat language; such a smart guy! You share the computer chair with your person, and observe from the balcony with Misha and Drakula! Perfect!

Happy Cat of the Day to Hektor! Love to Drakula and Misha too!