Thread: Outstanding Oscar

Outstanding Oscar

Congrats to Oscar as COTD, and well-deserved because he's fair and sensible and sleeps with the kids alternately so no one can gripe about favoritism! Don't know how many cats I've seen that made sure everyone got equal attention- going all around a room and paying attention to each person in turn, so no one would feel left out! And as for training children on the proper ways to handle and care for a cat-- they're real pro's!
    Enjoy extra treats and playtime with your big buddy today, Oscar! Congrats!!
    "If they could cross Man with the cat, it would improve
    Man, but it would deteriorate the cat." - Mark Twain

Dearest Oscar, you are gorgeous! What a fine-looking kitty you are, with that soft-looking mainly-white fur with areas of black. And what a sweet face you have, with that cute pink nose and the long white whiskers and those lovely big golden eyes. You look so happy and contented sitting up there so proudly! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Wakefield, England to pet you, and pet your big black and white cat friend Samson, too. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved family members will pet you both for me .

And what a delightful personality you have! You were given away as a kitten because you were too mischievous! As your dear person says, what kitten isn't? You came to live with your dear Purrrmanent family and settled right in. You've grown into the fine cat we see here, and you've become inseparable from your dear pal Samson. You two play all day in the farm field by his garden. In the evenings you chase each other around as you're being buzzed by bats overhead! And what a good friend you are to your family's two children (human kittens ), taking turns sleeping on their beds so each gets your company equally! They are learning from you how wonderful cats are and how to care for you all properly. You and they and Samson and all your family members love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Oscar, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Samson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 08-08-2019 at 05:25 AM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Oscar, what a handsome boy you are. Your coat looks so soft, and your face is so wise and sweet at the same time.
    Your human is absolutely right, kittens are supposed to be mischievous, that's how they learn.
    And you have grown into a majestic kitty, surveying your kingdom, and hanging out with your best friend Samson.
    At home, you are a great companion to your human siblings, making sure that each one of them gets equal attention.
    Oscar, you are a favorite with everybody, and I wish you, Samson and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Congratulations on being honored as Cat of the Day, Oscar!

What a handsome and sweet looking boy you are! Your coat is beautiful and so is your golden eyes, and you have the cutest pink nose.

Of course, no kitten can be too mischevious, but your family know that. You found the perfect place to live, with a family who understand you. Have nice that you have the choice of two children to cuddle up with at night, and in the daytime, you have Samson to play with in the garden. I bet the two of you are having lots of fun!

Enjoy your day in the spotlight, celebrate with extra treats and lots of fun. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, Oscar!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

What a handsome kitty you are, Oscar.
    You play with Samson in the daytime!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana