Thread: Joyful Jake!

Joyful Jake!

Dearest Jake, what a handsome fellow you are! That grey and black tabby fur is gorgeous, so beautifully marked, and looks so soft. And what a sweet face you have.. I love that perfect M above your lovely big golden eyes! You look so comfortable and content on that rug, looking right up at me. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Saint Cloud, MN to pet you and rub your tummy, and pet your girlfriend Lily and rub her tummy (if she wants) too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Meowmie will pet you both and rub appropriate tummies for me .

And what a sweet story you have to tell! You came to your dear Meowmie sight unseen from a farm in North Dakota, as a boyfriend for her kitty Sasha. She had been mourning the loss of her cat of 16 years. You came into her life and fit right in with her and Sasha! Then you lost your beloved Sasha and were so lonely for a while. And then one day Meowmie brought you a new friend, Lily. You have so much fun together! You kiss and groom her, and you run all over the house chasing each other. You and Lily and Meowmie all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Jake, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Lily and Meowmie and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. We know that Sasha Angel and Meowmie's 16-years Angel are rejoicing with you at the Rainbow Bridge!

Last edited by phesina; 08-04-2019 at 07:40 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Jake, what a handsome tiger tabby you are. Your beautifully striped coat looks so soft, and your face, with those green eyes and big ears, looks so sweet.
    And I agree, you are the handsomest boy in the world!
    You came into your mom's life after she had lost her 16 year old kitty. You fit right in, and you had your friend Sasha to play with. Then you all moved, and sadly, Sasha passed away.
    Your mom found a new girlfriend, Lily, to keep you company, and you two have been best friends ever since.
    Jake, you are a special and precious kitty, and I wish you, Lily and your mom a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, Joyful Jake!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hello, Jake in Minnesota! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous tabby kitty you are! I like your sweet face and your tabby markings! Your fur looks so soft to pet!

You came to your mom and fit right in with Sasha. Then you were lonely after the loss of Sasha, and now Lily has joined your family! You like to receive petting and tummy rubs! Then it is time to play with Lily, chase each other and have fun! PURR-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to Jake! Love to Lily too!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678