Thread: Special Spirit!!!

Special Spirit!!!

Good morning, Hundmeister's La Nina, a.k.a. Spirit! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart!

Aww!!! What a beautiful, absolutely adorable Dobie youngster (puppy!) you are, Spirit! And true to your name, packed with personality, spunk and energy...and oh yes, true to your breed, so amazingly smart to boot!

Spirit catches on to everything very quickly and learns from the other dogs. By the time she was four weeks of age, she had already learned that she must sit for a treat.
    Now that IS impressive! But you know what's even more impressive, Spirit? Your ability to raid the treat bin at the pet store with impunity! Of course all was forgiven, the store clerk caving to your irresistible charms!

But as beautiful, personality packed and smart as you are, it's your big heart, your gentle and loving spirit that makes you the EXTRA special girl that you are! A friend to all, that's your MO!!!

How lucky your family is, having a furkid as special as you in their lives, Spirit; what fun they're in for over the months and years to come, watching you grown and learn; the bond of love you and they already share growing deeper with each passing day! You truly are a gem of a girl, Spirit, a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for starting my day off with a big smile, sweetheart! I hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration...doing all sorts of fun puppy stuff, hehe; sitting (or or not) for treats; being loved and pampered to pieces by your proud pawrents and all of your adoring friends and fans! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, beautiful Spirit, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Beautiful Spirit!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Spirit

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 131
Size:  14.5 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    A very smart girl who's cuteness gets
    free treats at the pet store
    Celebrate your world famous day

Blog Entries
    Spirit is awsome indeed! I can understand giving her whatever she wants, she is too bloody cute for words!

Blog Entries
    P.s. What's up with the ears? 😱

Dearest Spirit, a.k.a. Hundmeister's La Nina, aren't you ever a darling young Doberman, sitting up so tall and proud! You're only four months old and your head and torso are still relatively small, but you already have some big paws to grow into! That brown and black fur is so pretty, and you have such a sweet face with those lovely big eyes gazing right at me. You're also very smart, and you catch on to things quickly. You love everyone, and you're sure they all love you too. At the pet store, you started eating the treats in the bin. The store man said "That's okay Sweetie, you can have all the treats you want," because you're so cute! You and your dear people all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Spirit, on being chosen Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear people and pet store friend and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe some more from the pet store bin!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Special Spirit a beautiful Dobie who get free treats at the pet store.

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana