Thread: Sweet Friendly Frisky!

Hybrid View

Sweet Friendly Frisky!

Dearest Frisky, you are gorgeous! What a fabulously good-looking orange guy with white trim you are! (My fabulously good-looking orange girl with white trim Sparkler says "Hello, Meow!") You are adorable winking at me as you rest on that pretty multi-color rug, and its colors really harmonize with your soft-looking fur colors! You have the sweetest face, with that cute pink nose and those lovely big golden eyes there. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to West New York, NJ to pet you, and pet your dear sister Tootie, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you both for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! Your dear Purrrsons adopted you and Tootie from the local animal shelter when you were eight weeks old, and you have all been together for twelve years now! You're a big boy who likes his kibble. You're very gentle, and you love being combed. You are a terrific family member who has brought all who know you great joy and happiness (not to mention many gold hairs to decorate their home and clothing). You and Tootie and your Purrrsons all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Frisky, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Tootie and Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Frisky, what a handsome tabby boy you are. Your coat looks so soft, and your face, with those golden eyes, is very sweet.
    I'm glad that your family adopted you, along with your sister, from the shelter.
    And now it has been 12 years, and in all this time, you have been spreading joy and love (and golden hairs) all around you. And because you love your kibble, you are a large kitty, and no diet can change that.
    Frisky, you are a precious boy, and I wish you, Tootie and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, sweet friendly Frisky!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Frisky is exquisite! Big old solid chunk of cat perfection. 😻 One of our cats decided to be large as well, no bloody way to talk her out of it either. We love Frisky!

Hello, Frisky in New Jersey! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous kitty you are! I like your sweet face and your cute pink nose! Your coat looks so plush and soft to pet- I would be happy to pet you and get golden cat hairs all over me

You and your kitty sibling Tootie were adopted together, and you are much loved kitties! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to Frisky!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678