Thread: Fabulous Franky!

Fabulous Franky!

Dearest Franky, what a good-looking guy you are! That white fur punctuated by black splotches on your head looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with those touches of orange fur around lovely big blue eyes. You are gorgeous in all those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. It's so nice to see you with your doggie pal and kitty pals! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Utah to pet you all! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you all for me .

And what a story you have to tell! You'd been hanging out around your Purrrsons-to-be's house for a long time, and they'd been watching you. Then, when they moved, they took you with them, and it was clear you'd been abandoned, by some awful would-be person who'd had you declawed first and then left you to fend for yourself outside. Now you are living the wonderful life you deserve, and deserved all along! You enjoy a good snooze, and you're talkative with what seems to be the feline version of a potty mouth. You're not aggressive, and you like to sleep with your Grandpurrrents and even snuggle with your dear Purrrson sometimes. You're not crazy about the family dog Katie, but you two get along peacefully. You also have several kitty housemates for pals. You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Franky, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and Grandpurrrents and Katie and kitty housemates and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 07-26-2019 at 07:14 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Franky, what a handsome boy you are. Your plush coat with those beautiful colors looks so soft, and your face, with those mesmerizing blue eyes is adorable. Those eyes and your talkativeness definitely speak to your Siamese heritage.
    Those pictures are great, and your doggie and kitty siblings are just as beautiful as you are!
    You found your forever home after you had been abandoned outside, and now you are living a life of luxury. You spit and hiss occasionally, but you are not aggressive and you sleep with your humans. You may not love your doggie sister Katie, but you two co-exist peacefully.
    Franky, you are indeed a fabulous feline, and I wish you, your dog and cat siblings and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Hello, Franky in Utah! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a handsome fellow you are! I like your light blue eyes, your plush fur and your wonderful markings! I smiled when I saw the picture of you with Katie the dog and all your kitty-siblings! I hope your people will give all of you some petting and snuggles for me!

You were hanging around outside your person's home. Then it was time for a family move, and your people decided you would join the family and move, too! You enjoy napping, and you snuggle with your people on your own terms. You are also vocal! I'd be happy to chat with you about whatever you like! Best of all, you are a loved kitty!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to handsome Franky!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

What a handsome kitty you are, Franky.

I like the pictures of you with your dog Katie,
    your cat siblings and your humans.

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Last edited by Felicia's Mom; 07-27-2019 at 07:42 PM.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Franky and Family

Franky is a magnificent boy, and I love the pictures of his siblings, too. In the bottom pic, the little meezer-looking kitty in the lower left looks SO much like our girl Finnula!