Thread: Golden Garfield

Golden Garfield

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 208
Size:  14.2 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a handsome boy you are.
    You and your siblings have a wonderful life.
    You especially get good treats.
    Celebrate your special day.

Dearest Garfield, what a beautiful rabbit you are! You are absolutely perfect, sitting there with that colorful yellowish-gold fur and that sweet face with those lovely dark eyes looking straight at me. You live with your dear sisters Thumper and Pringles and brother Golberg. You're curious, and you enjoy being held by your friend Katie, who really likes you. She gives you extra-special goodies when she feeds you all, because you're so nice! In winter you all get warm water and lots of hay to burrow under. In summer you get to play in the garden if the cats are shut in the house. If it gets really hot, you get pop bottles with ice in them to cool off next to. Your favorite time of year is whenever you are with Katie! You and she really love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Garfield, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear Katie and Thumper and Pringles and Golberg and kitties and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe a special serving of gingersnap cookies and banana chips!

Last edited by phesina; 05-07-2020 at 04:34 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Beautiful Garfield!

Hi Garfield! Happy Pet of the Day to you, and to your proud human Katie, too!

Oh my! What a beautiful, hunky and handsome bunny you are, Garfiedl! Your ears are magnificent! And no doubt your gorgeous, plush coat helps to keep you toasty warm during those cold North Dakota winters!

How blessed you are, Garfield, having a human and devoted and caring as Katie! It's clear she loves you SO very much (her *favorite*) And no doubt you love her back every bit as much! Yes, you truly are living the good life, enjoying all the best that life has to offer, including but not limited to a warm and cozy hutch to call home; a garden to play in with your bunny siblings, come summer; a yummy diet and best of all, all the love your heart can hold! And just as lucky is Katie, having a beautiful, sweet and loving best furry friend and family member in you! You truly are a treasure, sweetheart, simply the best, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for taking time out of your busy day to paw off a note to us, Garfield! Meeting you today has been such a treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special Pet of the Day celebration...playing with your furry siblings, hopefully in your garden; munching on gingersnap cookies and banana chips; receiving bunches of cuddles and kisses; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Garfield, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to sisters
    Thumper and Pringles and brother Golberg, too!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a handsome rabbit you are, Garfield.
    your fur looks so soft and keeps you warm too.
    Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hello, Garfield in North Dakota! You are a very handsome bunny- I like your soft-looking fur and your perfect ears! Happy, happy Bunny Pet of the Day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678