Thread: Cottonball and Koo Kee

Cottonball and Koo Kee

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 74
Size:  10.3 KB

R.I.P. little Cottonball, you are very much missed.
    Life is not the same without you.

Blog Entries
    Sending all our love to you as you grieve your priceless and darling Cottonball! We are so sorry and know you are missing Cottonball. Sending hugs and smooches ❤️

Congratulations, Cottonball in Heaven, on being POTD. The whole world knows now what a special, beautiful, precious soul you are. We loved the photo of you and your beloved Koo Kee. Someday we will be reunited with all of our precious feathered and furry friends. Sending support and best wishes to Koo Kee and your human BFF. Sending to you, Cottonball, in Heaven. You are missed every day, Sweetie. XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net/275827546

Dearest Cottonball and Koo Kee, what beautiful Peachface Lovebirds you are! You are both so pretty, and you love each other very much, don't you. You are very special because you are always happy, nice to humans, and playful.

We're so sorry that you, Cottonball, died last month. Your dear person and Koo Kee miss you so very much, don't they. Now you are a glorious Angel at the Rainbow Bridge, whole and healthy again. Please send some Angelic whispers to their hearts to reassure them that all is well, you are with them always, and you will all be together again, One Fine Day..

Congratulations, darling Cottonball Angel and Koo Kee, on being chosen today's Pets of the Day! We hope you both and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and precious memories and all your favorite games and treats, maybe some special honey-covered seeds, both earthly and heavenly! We know the other Angels are rejoicing with you at the Bridge!

Last edited by phesina; 05-04-2020 at 01:48 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Feathered Angel Cottonball~

What a beautiful, most precious, bonded pair of Lovebirds you were, Cottonball and Koo Kee. It breaks my heart, knowing that you've earned your angel wings, Cottonball, having left for the Rainbow Bridge long, long before your time. I can only imagine the big hole left in Koo Kee and your human's hearts at your passing. But I hope seeing their beloved best feathered friend, her loving legacy, being honored here today puts a smile on their faces and brings them some small measure of comfort. You may no longer be there with them physically, but until that wonderful day when you all reunited, you live on in their hearts and the countless cherished memories you made, never to be forgotten. Now, until the happy day when you and your family are together once more, soar joyfully, healthy and whole at the Rainbow Bridge, feasting on those honey coated seeds you so love, basking in the light, playing with all of our beloved angel babies. And send down your love to your human and your beloved Koo Kee, sweetheart. They miss you so very much!

Beautiful Cottonball and Koo Kee~

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congraulations on being Pets of the Day, lovely Cottonball and Koo Kee.

I am sorry Cottonball is no longer with us. Someday she will be with her family at Rainbow Bridge.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana