Thread: Blessed Bonnie

Blessed Bonnie

Name:  fox.jpg
Views: 169
Size:  12.3 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You are a very smart young lady.
    You have chosen the company of humans
    who take care of you and love you.
    Celebrate your world famous day

Dearest Bonnie, what a beautiful Bat-eared Fox you are! I've never seen one before, and what a stunning introduction you are. I was horrified to read of the tragic start to your life. I'm so very glad and grateful that your dear people were able to save you and your brother Clyde. He went back to the wild and now has a wife and two children. You've stayed with your rescuers and have become a pet. You've won the hearts of your people and your place at the hearth.

They have an important message for us all: Please, if you are reading this, know that wild animals should always stay wild, it benefits their environment and all of us who inhabit this earth. Never take a baby animal from its mother to be a pet. You will both regret it in time.

Bonnie, you are a very rare exception to this rule! You and your people all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Bonnie, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear people and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Beautiful Blessed Bonnie!

Greetings, beautiful Bonnie in South Africa! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a gorgeous, most precious Bat-eared Fox you are, sweetheart! Oh my! How amazing are your trademark ears, how heart-melting is that sweet, little face of yours!

I'm so very sorry to hear of the horrific start at life you had, Bonnie; the unconscionable, tragic killing of your Fox mom and well, I can hardly comprehend the depth of cruelty that followed. Thankfully your hero rescuers at the rehabilitation center were able to save you and brother Clyde, and for that we are forever grateful! And while Clyde may have chosen a path different from yours, taking a wife and raising a family of his own, it's clear you too are truly living the good life as a cherished pet, having forged such a special bond with your rescuers, forever safe and loved! But as your human family has said, wild animals should never be taken from the wild to be made pets, and hopefully those reading here today will heed those wise words! How very lucky all at the rehabilitation center are, having a furry friend as beautiful, as sweet and as special as you, Bonnie! You're a gem, a true survivor, and so very deserving of day in the spotlight!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Bonnie! Meeting you today, reading your heartwarming and life affirming rescue story has been a joy! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...taking a leisurely walk with your humans, followed by a nice long nap in the sunshine; munching on some tasty mealworms, hehe; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love to you, beautiful Bonnie, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY!!! Long and happy life to you!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations, blessed Bonnie, on being POTD! We are so glad you have been rescued and are living a wonderful, safe life full of love! You are soooo cute and precious! We wish all pets and wild animals could be rescued/rehabilitated when they are in need. We pray birds of prey go veggie - we adore all the poor little critters that are their dinner victims. Sending best wishes to you, Bonnie, for a continued wonderful, safe life, full of love and friendship with your human heroes/BFFs! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day, beautiful Blessed Bonnie!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hello, Bonnie in South Africa! Happy Pet of the Day!

I have never met a bat-eared fox before, so I am very happy to meet you and learn a little about your breed. I am so sorry for the rough start you and Clyde had. I am glad you were both rescued and cared for! You remain at the rehabilitation center, where you provide an important lesson about wild animals for us all!

You have earned your place at the hearth for sure! You take a walk when the weather is fine, or maybe enjoy a nap in a sunny place. You are cared for and bring joy to your people! Happy, happy Pet of the Day to Bonnie!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678