Thread: Tremendous Tobey

Tremendous Tobey

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 100
Size:  11.2 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    You are so beautiful, no wonder you like to show off.
    What a wonderful life with someone who really loves you
    Celebrate your special day

Terrific Tobey!!!

Good morning, Tobey! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart!

Meet Tobey, who has been so special to me since the first day I got her. It was my very first pet I had ever had... (at age 43)!!
    As the saying goes, "better late than never!"
    And oh, how well worth the wait it was for you Mom, having been blessed with a "first" as precious, as beautiful and photogenic, as special as you, Tobey! More than a beloved pet, more than a best feathered friend, you and your Mom are soulmates, having forged such an amazing bond of love and trust; so attuned to each other's feelings and moods; sympatico!

At night, I take her on my lap and she sleeps while i do work on my laptop. She is so in tuned to me and where I am in the house at all times. If I happen to be on another floor of my house and I walk by the stairs, she actually senses my presence and starts calling me in a very ear piercing voice.
    How very blessed your Mommy is, sweetheart, having a source of endless joy, love and laughter in you! You truly are a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Your photos have melted my heart, and your Mommy's love filled tribute has warmed me to the core! I hope you enjoy a very special Pet of the Day celebration...singing to your Mommy and Facetiming with your Gram; watching and chatting with the birdies on the "other side" of the window; sharing countless kisses with your Mommy; being loved and pampered to pieces; treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, gentles snuggles and wee *kisses* to you, beautiful Tobey, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!!

So fluffy! So beautiful!!!

Me and my Mom!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Tobey, what a beautiful Cockatiel you are! Those feathers are so fluffy and colorful. What a sweet face you have, with those orange "cheeks" and that yellow ..what do you call that, plume? ..on top of your head. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us. They show off your gorgeousness perfectly, and how nice to see you cuddling with your dear Mom and kissing each other. You are her very first pet, and what a delightful introduction to the joy of sharing life with a critter you are for her! You sing to her each morning, and you talk with her during the day. In the afternoon she puts you on a perch by the big window, and you watch the birds outside and listen to their chirping. (Bird TV, isn't that fantastic!) You spread your wings and hang upside down on your perch to show off for Mom. You sleep on her lap while she works on her laptop. You keep track of where she is in the house, and you Facetime with her mom and her. You and Mom love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Tobey, on being chosen Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear Mom and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day, Beautiful Tobey!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Tobey, on being POTD. You are so precious, adorable, brilliant and Heaven-sent. (We birds!) We loved reading the heartfelt tribute your loving Mommy wrote about your happy, active life and wonderful personality. Sending all best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! XOXO

Our Precious Rescued Lil Peeps: http://www.guineapigsrfun.net/275827546