Thread: Gorgeous Eobard!

Gorgeous Eobard!

Greetings, Eobard! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a beautiful Rose Hair Tarantula you are, Eobard! So fuzzy!!! Yes, you may look "scary" to some. But as the saying goes, looks are in the eye of the beholder! How lucky your human is, having an animal companion as beautiful, as unique and fascinating as you! What I wouldn't give to see your web. I'm sure it's amazing!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Eobard! Meeting you today has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying your big day in the spotlight, doing all sort of fun Tarantula things, hehe; munching on those yummy, pesticide free crickets; spending special time with your human! Lots of love to you, beautiful Eobard, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

Beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Eobard, what a beautiful Rose Hair Tarantula you are! I don't think I've ever seen a picture of one before. You're so fuzzy! You've been with your dear family since you were very young, and they are fascinated watching you grow with every molt of your exoskeleton! You're so comfortable at home, you've spun lots of web. You get your yummy cricket and other insect meals from your pesticide-free yard. Thank you for teaching me a few things about Rose Hair Tarantulas! You and your dear people all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Eobard, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day, Handsome Eobard!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana