Thread: Magnificent Misha!

Magnificent Misha!

Dearest Misha, you are magnificent indeed! You're absolutely gorgeous, with that soft-looking grey fur with darker bands and that sweet face with the white mustache and those long white whiskers and lovely big pale-yellow eyes. I love the way you're looking straight out at me! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to San Jose, CA and pet you. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! As your dear Purrrson describes you so well, you're "a wonderful thirteen-year-old domestic shorthaired cat who still acts like a kitten." You love making up games and patiently teaching her the rules. You're inconsistent, some days very independent and others keeping a close watch on her. Sometimes you want to be touched and held, sometimes not. You are quite the performer, wanting her to watch you using the litter box! You take care of your teeth by flossing them with her hair, pawing at it until she holds out a strand. You especially love watching birds and napping in the sunshine. You and she love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Misha, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, beautiful Misha!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Magnificent Misha!

Hi there Miss Misha! Congratulations on being crowned Cat of the Day, sweet baby girl!

What a stunning, expressive, oh so photogenic Tabby girl you are, Misha! But your mom must have mistyped your age! No way you're 13!!! You have the look, the energy and spunk of a kitten; forever young! And more impressive still is you having kept your mom in line so handily these many years, always keeping her guessing and wanting for more!

She loves to make up games and is very patient with teaching me the rules. Misha is a very inconsistent cat. Some days she's very independent and others she won't let me out of her sight. Someday she doesn't want to be touched and others she just wants me to hold her all the time.
    I like you style, sweetheart!

Oh, what a lucky mom, having a beautiful, playful, sweet and loving best furkid in you, Misha! You're a gem, one in a million, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Misha! Meeting you has been such fun! I hope you enjoyed a very special Cat of the Day celebration...flossing your teeth with your mom's hair, lol; watching the birdies and napping in the sunshine; sticking to your mom like glue (or not, lol); being loved and pampered to pieces! Tons of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Misha, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Those eyes!!! Stunning!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~