Thread: Nifty Noah

Nifty Noah

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 93
Size:  5.5 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    You love to play hide and seek with your family.
    You always let them find you.
    Celebrate your special day

Noble Noah

Congratulations, Noah, on being POTD! You are adorable, beautiful, brilliant, photogenic, noble and Heaven-sent! (We birds!) We thoroughly enjoyed reading about your darling, sweet, fun-loving, happy, playful personality and wonderful loving family! You are an inspiration with your determination in spite of your rough start in life. We are sooooo glad you were rescued! We are sending all of our love and best wishes for a continued long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! XOXO

Our precious rescued bird, Lil Peeps, fun photo page: http://www.guineapigsrfun.net/275827546

Dearest Noah, what a beautiful St. Thomas Conure you are! Your feathers have such gorgeous coloring, and you have the sweetest face with those lovely dark eyes. You have quite a delightful personality, too. You love to play hide and seek with your family, and they love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Noah, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games, maybe a special round of hide and seek!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Sweet Noah!

Hi Noah! Congratulations on being crowned Pet of the Day, sweetheart!

What a brave, beautiful, St. Thomas Conure you are, Noah; so colorful on the outside, with a sparkling personality and a heart as big as they come! No even your sad past, your health challenges, can dampen your spirit; keep you from enjoying your forever family and wonderful, love filled life to the max! And in return for the love shown you, each and every day you brighten your humans' days with your playful personality, bringing endless joy to their lives! Yes, just as your human says, you're perfect just as you are, a treasure, simply the best!

Thanks for brightening MY day, Noah! Meeting you, reading your human's heartwarming tribute has been such a treat! I hope you enjoyed/are enjoying a very special day of celebration...skating on your sled and playing hide and seek with your humans, hehe; munching on some fave treats; being loved and pampered to pieces!!! Lots of love, gentle cuddles and wee kisses to you, beautiful Noah, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!!

How precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a beautiful St Thomas Conure you are, Noah. You love to play Hide and Seek.
    Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana