Thread: Festive Stormie and Boomer

Festive Stormie and Boomer

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 124
Size:  16.4 KB

Congratulations on being Dogs of the Day.
    What a cute pair you are who love to do everything together.
    You both know so many tricks and liven up the house.
    Celebrate your special day and Happy 4th of July

Dearest Stormie and Boomer, you are both utterly adorable! And so patriotic, too! You both look so good, all dressed up for Independence Day today. You both have delightful personalities, too. You're lively, affectionate, smart, and inquisitive. You know lots of tricks, and you LOVE people. You make the neighborhood kids laugh when you lick them all over! You and your dear people all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Stormie and Boomer, on being chosen today's Dogs of the Day! We hope you and your dear people and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. Happy 4th of July to you all!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Happy 4ty of July, Stormie and Boomer!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Patriotic Pups Boomer and Stormie!

Hi Stormie and Boomer! Happy July 4th Dogs of the Day!

What a treat, having two beautiful Boston puppers as our Independence Day honorees! And how well you represent, kids, all decked out in your patriotic attire! I just can't get enough of your photo spread! I'm smiling from the inside out!!!

I so enjoyed reading your backstory, your proud human's love filled tribute! How truly blessed your family is, having a double dose of doggie adorableness in you two, perfection on 4...I mean 8 paws, hehe! Handsome and beautiful, smart and talented, friends to all (especially kids!!!) with hearts of gold; just as sweet and loving as can be! How did your humans get so lucky? You truly are just as special as can be, Stormie and Boomer, beautiful inside and out, and so very deserving of your big day in the spotlight!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Stormie and Boomer! Meeting you today has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special, safe and fun filled July 4th Dog of the Day bash, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your big hearts desire and more! Loads of love, cuddles and smooches to you, precious Stormie and Boomer, our very special and most deserving, Independence Day Dogs of the Day!

Precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~