Thread: Sweet Scampi

Sweet Scampi

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 60
Size:  12.9 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a handsome boy you are, and so is your little friend.
    You found the perfect home with plenty of play time and love,
    Celebrate your world famous day

Sweet Scampi and Squeak!

Hi Scampi and Squeak! Happy Piggy Pets of the Day to you, from all in this wheeker loving home! (I see you, Squeak!)

What beautiful, most precious piggies you and Squeak are! I'm so happy your human's parents gave the "OK" for you to come home! What a happy day that was, for you two cuties and your human! And didn't you two hit the forever home jackpot, truly living the good life, treated to everything your hearts desire, especially love!

Having been mom to piggies for many years, I know first hand just how special your species is, and in you two kids your human has been blessed with the best, a double dose of furry perfection! How lucky your she/he is, having two best furry friends in you both, bringing countless smiles to her/his days! You're the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Scampi and Squeak! Meeting you two today has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, treated to fun time in your garden playpen, munching on fresh, green grass, cuddling with your human, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Scampi and Squeak, our very special and most deserving Pets of the Day, EVERY day!

SO sweet!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Scampi, and Squeak, what adorable Guinea Pigs you are! You are both beautiful, and you are both very much loved, too. Your dear person got you two from his/her Granny's friend's son, and we're also so very glad that her/his parents said it was okay for you to join the family! You have a playpen with toys and a hiding box, and you get playtime outside on the grass. Your dear person loves your little beady eyes and small pink noses and the sweet squeaky noises you make when he/she calls you. You both and your dear person all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Scampi (and Squeak), on being chosen today's Pet(s) of the Day! We hope you two and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day handsome Scampi!

I hope you and Squeak have fun playing outside in your playpen.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Scampi, on being POTD! (We your name!) You are so adorable! (We cavies/gps!) Sending best wishes to you and Squeak for continued happy, healthy, fun, safe lives! (Be careful outside - there are poisons, predators and weather that is often too hot/cold for little angels like you two!) XOXO
    http://www.guineapigsrfun.net