Thread: Adorable Angel!

Adorable Angel!

Dearest Angel, what a stunning beauty you are, an Angel indeed! You're utterly adorable with that long, LOOOOOONG fluffy fur that looks so soft and that sweet face with the pretty pink nose and those lovely big golden eyes. Thank you for sharing those three great photos with us! You are absolutely gorgeous in each one, such a contented and happy lady. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to North Vancouver, British Columbia to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! Your dear Purrrson used to be allergic to cats and was going to adopt a short-hair cat. But you made him/her realize you were the one with a jump into the lap and then delivery of kisses all over. You adopted each other, and home you went! Now your Purrrson's allergies have subsided, and you are his/her Purrrfect companion. You love talking with him and the family and playing in the garden. You also enjoy tipping your water bowl over and watching the water run down the drain. You like to play with plastic bags.. (but to your dear Purrrson: PLEASE DON'T LET ANGEL PLAY WITH PLASTIC BAGS! She could swallow one or get her neck caught in the handle, which can become serious medical emergencies.) You love to give kisses and to follow someone around, as long as it doesn't interrupt your napping schedule. You are your family's special gift, a blessing for them. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Angel, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Angel is very beautiful! It's pretty clear you are delighted she insisted on being yours 😻 So happy your allergies are better too, Angel is the most brilliant COTD!

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, Beautiful Angel!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana