Thread: Happy, Handsome Hobbes!

Happy, Handsome Hobbes!

Hobbes, you are absolutely adorable and very handsome. I love your orange tabby kitten fur, and adorable pink nose! I can see in your gorgeous picture that you're focused on something else!

You have so much kitten playfulness, that whenever your human tries to get a picture of you, the camera gets an orange blur! Thank you for keeping still for this picture though. Your human says you haven't quite learned how to go down and up the stairs yet. Don't worry, there's much to learn for a cute kitten like you. I certainly do hope that you and your humans have many more happy, healthy years with many more adventures and treats (and some new toy mice).

Congratulations, Happy, Handsome Hobbes, on being Cat of the Day!!

I checked the page for the first time in a week and saw this adorable baby! Enjoy what I'm sure will be one of many special days!
    [b]"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado

Dearest Hobbes, you are adorable! What an utterly precious little mite you are! You are so cute at just seven weeks of age, sitting on the windowsill in that great photo, and thank you for sharing it with us. Now you are a big two-month-old boy and no doubt even more precious and adorable! That fluffy Orange Tabby fur is so pretty and looks so very soft, and don't you have just the sweetest face with that pink nose and those lovely big eyes. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Charleston, SC to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a nice story you have to tell! You are your dear Purrrson's very first cat, and won't you and he/she have fun learning all about how to care for a growing kitty and how delightful it is sharing your lives together. Right now you are learning about making your way up and down the stairs, and you're teaching her/him how to be a proper cat person. You're very playful, just as a kitten should be, and you love your toy mice. You and your Purrrson and all your family members love each other very much, don't you. Your Purrrson says, " I am just smitten with this kitten!" What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Hobbes, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Hobbes, what an adorable kitten you are. Your tabby coat is beautiful, and your little face, with those blue eyes and big ears couldn't be any cuter.
    You are the perfect kitty for a cat person-to-be. You can learn together while you are growing up.
    Of course, most of your pictures are orange blurs, because you move at lightning speed, and only slow down for eating and sleeping, but the one we get to see is perfect!
    Your favorite toys are your little mousies. and you are just learning how to walk down the stairs step by step.
    Hobbes, you are wild and wonderful, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, adorable Hobbes.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana