Thread: Sweet Simba

Sweet Simba

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 138
Size:  5.8 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a handsome boy with very soft fur.
    You get all the hay and love you could ever want
    Celebrate your world famous day

Dearest Simba, what a sweet little Lionhead Rabbit you are! You're so pretty with that soft-looking, fluffy black fur and that sweet face with the lovely big dark eyes. You live with another rabbit, Flecki, and you two eat greens and have all the hay you could ever want. You and Flecki and your dear person all love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Simba, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear Flecki and person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe some special greens and hay!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Sweet Simba!

Hi Simba in Germany! Congratulations on being crowned Pet of the Day!

Aww!!! What a beautiful, sleek and shiny black Lionhead bunny you are, Simba! Oh, how soft your coat must be, Simba! What I wouldn't give to cuddle you and cover your sweet, little face with a zillion kisses!

You truly are one lucky bunny, being treated to all the best that life has to offer, including but not limited to deluxe accommodations, a healthy and yummy diet, a best furry friend to play with and most of all, all the love your heart can hold! And just as blessed is your human, having a sweet anad loving best furry friend in you, Simba! You truly are a treasure, beautiful inside and out, simply the best!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you has been such a treat! I hope you enjoyed a very special Pet of the Day celebration...playing with Flecki and spending special time with your human; munching on some yummy greens; being treated to all your heart desired and more! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, beautiful Simba, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Flecki, too!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations, Simba, on being POTD! You are absolutely adorable! But we are worried about you and Flecki ... Pet bunnies are NOT supposed to live outside. Pet bunnies should live inside their human family's house. They are PETS. They are NOT wild rabbits. Loneliness, illness, boredom, predators, poisons, fear and weather shorten pet bunnies' lives that life outside in hutches. PLEASE bring Simba and Flecki INSIDE the home (pet bunnies can be litterbox trained). Pet safety is your #1 priority. Sending prayers for Simba and Flecki. http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Simba, what a handsome Lionhead rabbit you are. Your black fur looks so pretty and soft.

Congratulations on being today's Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana