Thread: Most Marvelous Mavis!

Mavis

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 83
Size:  12.3 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a happy girl who lets her family and
    little brother do whatever they want with you.
    Hopefully your health problems are a thing of the past
    Celebrate your special day

Most Marvelous Mavis!

Hi Mavis! Happy Dog of the Day!

Aww!!! What a beautiful English Bulldog you are, sweetheart, precious beyond words! You look gorgeous in your Medieval outfit, I must say; so girly girl! What our pups won't put up with to please the humans, right Mavis? hehe

I'm SO happy to hear you recovered fully from your near fatal case of kennel cough, Mavis! How scary!!! Endless thanks to your breeder, your family's friend, for taking you back when you turned so very ill, nursing you back to health; to your family for opening up their home and hearts to you, knowing that perhaps you might never fully recover! But fate will have its way and recover you did! Just look at you now, the very picture of good health! Your indomitable spirit, your will to survive is truly an inspiration to us all, Mavis! Your family is so very proud of you, and rightfully so! How lucky your family is, having a brave and beautiful, sweet and loving furkid in you, Mavis! You truly are a treasure, a fighter and survivor, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today has been a joy! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, hugs and slobbery smooches to you, beautiful Mavis, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your dear brother, too!

Beautiful Mavis!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Mavis is outstanding, her photo made my day! Adorable, wee pupster, such sweet eyes. She is simply irresistable.

Dearest Mavis, you are gorgeous! What a precious English Bulldog you are, with that pretty light-brown fur and that sweet face with those lovely big dark eyes. You're so cute dressed up in your costume there. And what a marvelous disposition you have, not even minding being dressed up like this!

And what a story you have to tell! We're so glad to know you survived horrible pneumonia/kennel cough and then that you found your way to your perfect permanent family who know just how to look after you and care for you. You're doing very well now, except for the occasional allergy-sniffles. You and your dear mom and dad all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Mavis, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear mom and dad and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

I am so glad Mavis has recovered from Kennel Cough.

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, Beautiful Mavis!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana