Thread: Adorable Ally!

Adorable Ally!

Dearest Ally, what a beautiful Golden Retriever lady you are! You are absolutely gorgeous in both of those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. You are so cute in that first photo in the sunlight with your shades on, and then you're so pretty with that great big smile in the second. You have the most delightful personality, too. You're full of energy and make your dear person smile with your antics. You love kids, tennis balls, and any attention you can get. You're also quite skilled at getting cupcakes off counter tops while your person is at work! He/she took you home when you were just a puppy. You destroyed many things when you were young, but you finally matured and turned into the angel of a dog you are now. You and she/he love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Ally, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Ally

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 241
Size:  6.3 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You were in your puppy stage of destroying things.
    Now you are an angel and top in your class.
    Celebrate your special day.

Gorgeous Golden Ally!

Greetings, Miss Ally! Happy Dog of the Day, from all in this Retriever loving home!:

What a gorgeous Golden girl you are, Ally! Just look at that silky, golden coat, that smile; an angel in a furry coat! You truly are the quintessential Golden: energetic and athletic with an unbridled zest for life (and tennis balls); just as sweet and loving as can be; a friend to all with a heart of pure gold. That's not to say it didn't take a bit of tweaking before your angelic side would win out, lol

I took her into my home as a puppy, and after she destroyed a lot of my things, she FINALLY matured and turned into an angel of a dog.
    Graduating top of your class? How cool is that! Great thanks to your human for giving you the time and training you needed to transform you into the amazing girl we meet her today, the coolest Golden in town!!! What a terrific team you and your human make, Ally, be you biking the country, playing fetch or just hanging out with family and friends! Your mom/dad is one lucky soul, having you as her/his devoted companion and best friend for life! There's a reason your breed is among the most beloved of all, and you are living proof of just why!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you has brought some much needed *sunshine* to my dark and rainy day! Hope you enjoyed a very special, adventure and fun filled Dog of the Day celebration...meeting up with all of your human and furry friends and fans, chasing tennis balls to your heart's content; getting all the attention you crave; cruising for cupcakes, hehe; being loved and pampered to pieces by your proud parent! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, gorgeous Golden Ally, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Too cool, Ally!!!

Angel Ally! That smile!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Happy Dog of the Day, beautiful Ally!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana