Thread: Handsome Luggi

Handsome Luggi

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 216
Size:  7.2 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a handsome boy that has the best of both worlds.
    Someone to be with all day and another to spend time with after school.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Dearest Luggi, you are absolutely stunning! What a beautiful Smooth Fox Terrier you are, sitting up and looking straight at me in that great photograph, and thank you for sharing it with us. And what a delightful personality you have, too! You and your dear young friend Jonas go for walks and then relax together every day. You live next door with Jonas's grandpa, and he spends all day with you. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Luggi, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear Jonas and grandpa and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Swert Luggi!

Hi Luggi in Germany! Happy Dog of the Day to you, and to your proud young man, Jonas, and Grandpa too

What a handsome, young Fox Terrier boy you are, Luggi! You sure know how to strike a pose, sweetheart! The camera sure does love you, hehe

How lucky you are, sweetheart, having not just one but two humans caring for you with such devotion: Jonas and your Grandpa! You truly are living the good life, the best of two worlds...two "dads!" And how lucky is young Jonas, having a loyal and loving best friend and companion in you! He loves you so very much, and understandably so! You're just as special as they come, Luggi, perfection on 4 paws, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Luggi! Meeting you today has been such a treat! I hope you enjoyed a very special Dog of the Day celebration...taking a long, leisurely walk, then curling up on the couch with Jonas, receiving tons of cuddles; being loved and pampered to pieces by Jonas AND Grandpa, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, precious Luggi, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!!

SO sweet!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a handsome Fox Terrier you are, Luggi.
    You are lucky to have two people to care for you. Gramps during the day and Jonas after school.
    Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana