Thread: Precious Pepe

Precious Pepe

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 116
Size:  5.2 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    I'm so glad that you are happy again.
    You now sing your little heart out.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Dearest Pepe, you are absolutely stunning! What a beautiful Canary you are. And what a beautiful story you have to tell! You came to your dear person because your previous owner no longer wanted you and your best friend had died, and you'd stopped singing. Then you arrived at your new home and met Feisty the budgie. She'd been bullied by other birds at a previous home, but she now seems happy to have you around. You're very sweet, and you enjoy eating food out of people's hands. You really enjoy water, and you love having baths!!!! You sing along if someone whistles, and you love it when your person opens your cage door and you can flit around. He/she says you're such a beautiful singer and you sing your heart out. You're always singing now, and you're very happy and lively. You and your dear person love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Pepe, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe a special serving of nachos!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations, Pepe, on being POTD! You truly are precious and gorgeous and so adorable! (We birds!) We are so glad that you have a happy life now with a family that truly loves you ~ plus enjoying companionship with your BFF, Feisty! We have a small bird, too, and are always amazed how loudly he will sing ~ sometimes louder than the TV! Sending best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweet Angel! XOXO P.S. We your name!

Our precious rescued sparrow, Lil Peeps, fun photo page: http://www.guineapigsrfun.net/275827546

Precious Pepe!!!

Greetings, Pepe! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart!

Oh, what a welcome site your beautiful self is on this dark and rainy morning! Your brilliant, lemon yellow coloring could light up a room, just as it warms and brightens your human's heart each and every day of the year!

I'm so sorry to hear of the very sad and lonely state you were in before coming home, sweetheart; unloved by your former "owner," your beautiful song silenced. Happily, thanks to your human and feathered friend Feisty, those sad and lonely days are but a distant memory now, your inner light shining brightly, your home filled with your joyful song!

I received Pepe on my birthday (so a long time ago) as a gift. His former owner no longer wanted him as Pepe was lonely and depressed when i got him. His best friend had died and he had stopped singing. but all that changed when he arrived at my house and met my budgie, Feisty.
    How lucky your human is, having a feathered family member as sweet and as beautiful as you, Pepe! You truly are a treasure, the best birthday gift ever, simply the best!

He is such a beautiful singer and he sings his heart out. Sometimes he starts really low then sings higher and higher until the frequency make your ears throb. Now he is always singing and is very happy and lively.
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you has been a joy! I hope you enjoyed a very special Pet of the Day celebration...fliting about your room, serenading your human with your beautiful song; taking a nice, warm bath; playing with Feisty and chowing down on yummy Nachos, hehe; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, gentle cuddles and wee kisses to you, beautiful Pepe, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Feisty, too!

SOOOOO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a beautiful Canary you are Pepe,
    Your song is beautiful too.
    Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana