Thread: Beautiful, Bodacious Brody!

Beautiful, Bodacious Brody!

Dearest Brody, what a gorgeous young Silver Tabby you are! You're so pretty with that silver-striped tabby-pattern fur and that sweet face with those curly white whiskers and cute nose and lovely big golden eyes. You are utterly adorable in that great photo, staring straight out at us, and thank you for sharing it with us. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Brooklyn to pet you, and pet your kitty housemate/girlfriend Edy, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Dad will pet you both for me .

And what a delightful story you have to tell! We thank your dear Dad for adopting you from a woman who could no longer care for you. He's so grateful that you came into his life! At first Edy wasn't crazy about another kitty joining the family, but you won her over, getting closer and rubbing your face to hers until she gave in. Now you two kiss and cuddle with each other all day! Your favorite thing is food, and you start to purr as soon as you see or smell some. You're a daddy's boy and love to follow Dad around and lay on top of him. You awaken him each morning by massaging the back of his neck! You don't meow much, but you make up for that with loud rumbling purrrs. You and Dad and Edy all love each other very much, don't you. They look forward to many more years with you! What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Brody, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Edy and Dad and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Brody, what a handsome silver tabby boy you are. Your coat with those marvelous stripes looks so soft, and your face, with those mesmerizing eyes, is adorable. I love your big ears!
    I'm glad that you found another home when your first mom couldn't keep you anymore.
    And what a treasure you turned out to be! Your first order was to convince your kitty sister that it was great to have a brother, and now you two cuddle all day.
    You also love to eat, and you are a daddy's boy. You follow him around all day, and you give massages in the morning to wake him up.
    You may not meow much, but you make up for it with loud, rumbling purr.
    Brody, you are indeed a very special kitty, and I wish you, Edy and your parents a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, handsome Brody!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana