Thread: Bodacious Beau

Bodacious Beau

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 202
Size:  6.6 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a handsome boy, no wonder you have so many girl friends.
    You were so lucky to spend your whole life with one family.
    Enjoy water and sticks and celebrate your special day.

Dearest Beau, what a beautiful Labrador Retriever you are! That pale brown and white coat is gorgeous, and what a sweet face you have with those lovely big brown eyes. Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us! You're so handsome in every one of them, with different sides of your delightful personality showing so well. And how nice to see you cuddling with your pal there!

What a nice story you have to tell. You've been with your dear person some eleven years now, ever since you were just nine weeks old! You two are constant companions, you're friends with everyone in the neighborhood, and you have many canine "girlfriends." You love water, and you love playing fetch with sticks. You're your dear person's best boy, and you two love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Beau, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and doggie pal and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 03-20-2020 at 06:39 AM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Beau the best!

Hello, Beau in Arizona! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a handsome Labrador you are! I like your fluffy soft fur, and your sweet face! *kiss*

You are a busy fellow, too! You are friends with everyone and I imagine you bring smiles to everyone you meet! You love water, and playing fetch with sticks! You have been with your people your whole life, and you are much loved!

Happy, happy Dog of the Day to Beau the best! Love to your beautiful pal, too!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Beautiful Beau!!!

Hi Beau! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart, from everyone in this Lab family!

The sight of your beautiful Labbie face, seeing all of your over the moon, heart-melting photos has been the perfect antidote to my dark and dreary day! During these very challenging times we all could use a smile and oh, how you have delivered!

Having been a Lab mom for most of my adult life I know just how special you kids are! There's a reason why Labs are among the most beloved of breeds, and you are living, loving proof of that, Beau! Inside and out, in looks, personality and heart you embody all that we cherish in your breed, including that love for water, fetch and sticks, hehe! But what makes you so extra special is your big heart! A friend to all, that you are, Beau! As the saying goes, you've never met a stranger! And being the fetching fellow (pun intended) that you are, it's no wonder all the girls go weak in the knees at the very sight of you!

Beau loves to "meet and greet" everyone in the neighborhood, and has many canine "girlfriends"!
    How truly blessed your human is, having a furkid, a best furry friend as special as you, having known your love and devotion these many years, since you were just a baby! And while your face may be showing a bit of that distinguished white coloring you're only just now hitting your stride, with tons more living and loving to do! You truly are one EXTRA special boy, Beau, a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you enjoyed a very special day of celebration...playing fetch with your human; maybe taking a swim; meeting up with your doggie girlfriends, hehe; napping on the couch with your doggie brother/sister; being loved and pampered to pieces; treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, beautiful Beau, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVEY day! Love to your beautiful doggie sib, too!

Be still my heart!!! Birthday Boy Beau!!!

Now that's a stick!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, beautiful Beau!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana