Thread: Beautiful Black Cole

Beautiful Black Cole

What a gorgeous black boy you are, Cole - and how interesting your DNA came back with all those breeds! Your coat sparkles like obsidian, and your human obviously knows how to capture you in photographs expertly. How nice you are such a loved boy, and a real American, born on the fourth of July and all! Congratulations again, cutie, you are Cat of the Day for the whole world to celebrate!
    I've Been Frosted

Dearest Cole, a.k.a. Cole-Cat, a.k.a. Muffin, you are gorgeous indeed, absolutely stunning! What a handsome, distinguished Turkish Angora/Maine Coon/Persian fellow you are, with that sleek, glossy, soft-looking black coat with the white spot on your chest, and that sweet face with those lovely big golden-green eyes. Thank you for sharing all these terrific photos with us! What an assortment of views of you enjoying life happily at home! You're all set for your 15th birthday on the Fourth of July, aren't you. It's so nice to see you with your dear doggie pal (is that your new little sister Sasha?) and your dear Meowmie. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Commerce Township (not all that far away!) to pet you all! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrents will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! As your dear Meowmie says, you're her "one true love." You enjoy the nice summer days outside, sleeping under the pine trees, or peeing on the side of the house (). You love to lay on Meowmie's lap and be held for hours, touching her face with your paw when she has stopped petting to remind her to start again. You awaken her each day at the crack of dawn for breakfast by licking her face, followed by some nips if she doesn't get up quickly enough. I wish I could have seen you on House Hunters, Detroit Lake Life! You and your dear Purrrents and Sasha all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Cole, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Sasha and Purrrents and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe a special serving of shredded cheese, tunafish, and faucet water!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, Beautiful Black Cole!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana