Thread: Darling Dapple Macy

Darling Dapple Macy

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 98
Size:  14.0 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You are a beautiful girl who lives life to the fullest
    There are plenty of activities to keep you busy.
    Celebrate your special day

Dearest Macy, you are adorable! What an absolutely precious Dapple Dachshund puppy you are, with that colorful fur and that sweet pretty face with those lovely big eyes! Your dear people adopted you when you were only eight weeks old, and you've already brought them many laughs and much joy. You're very playful and very affectionate. You join their two older dachshunds, Winnie, age 12, and Rusty, age 10, bringing out their frisky sides. At the end of your busy day you love to snuggle up on a nice warm lap and sleep. You and all your family members love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Macy, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear Winnie and Rusty and people and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Adorable Macy!!!

Hi Macy! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a darling dapple Doxie baby girl you are, Macy; precious beyond words! You look SO sweet, modeling that pretty pink sweater! Now, if only I COULD cover your beautiful little face with a zillion kisses! What a wonderful addition to your Doxie loving pack you are, Macy, providing so much joy, love and laughter to your humans' days, not to mention putting the zip and zest back in big sister Winnie and big brother Rusty's lives! (Little sisters are good at that!) Your family is truly blessed, having a beautiful, joyful, life and people loving furkid in you, Macy! You're just as special as can be, a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day in the spotlight!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Meeting you today has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special, fun filled day of celebration...barking at those pesky squirrels and snoozing in the sun; taking a nice long walk and playing with Winnie and Rusty and tonight, cuddling with your humans, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, adorable Macy, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Winnie and Rusty too!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congrats on being Dog of the Day, Darling Dapple Macy!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

What a Beautiful Girl

She is so adorable. I too have a dachshund named Winnie who is 6 and a dachshund named Cooper who is soon to be 12. What a joy dachshunds are and so very smart.