Thread: Cheerful Cainan!

Cheerful Cainan!

Dearest Cainan, what a gorgeous European Shorthair young man you are! You are absolutely stunning, with that brown/grey/black tabby fur coat that looks so soft and those front paws that look almost like hands. You have such a sweet face with the long, LOOOOOONG white curving whiskers, and those lovely big pale-green eyes (Purrrfect for St. Patrick's Day!). Thank you for sharing that great photo with us, with the great title, 'Are You Kidding Me?' You look so very comfortable and relaxed there. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Salzgitter, Germany, Lower Saxony and pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! Your dear Purrrson thinks you're more than a cat, you're a model; and I couldn't agree more! You love his/her camera more than her/him. You're not interested when he/she just wants to pet you, but get the camera out and you're suddenly attentive! You set yourself in front of the camera making big green eyes. You know just how to deal with your very beautiful face and your charm. You and your Purrrson love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Cainan, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 03-17-2020 at 05:46 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Lieber Cainan, Du bist ein wunderschoener Kater!
    What a handsome boy you are. Your coat is gorgeous, and your face is so expressive, with those big green eyes and long whiskers.
    You certainly know how to pose for the camera. And you always know when your person is ready to capture your beautiful image.
    Cainan, you are perfect, inside and out, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Clever Cainan

Cainan, you're such a cute boy! You are very handsome. I love your massive paws and wild cat look. Also, your long, white whiskers are too adorable! What a purrfect little guy!

You are very special, being a photogenic cat. The 'Are you kidding me' picture is a very well-taken, purrfect photo of you! You are definitely a model and have a great talent. I hope you and your human have many more happy, healthy, amazing years together!

Congratulations, Clever Cainan, on being Cat of the Day!

Blog Entries
    Cainan is the most extraordinary COTD! Whatever that expression means.... it's why sane people don't mess with cats and adore them SO much 🐅🐆😻😺👍🏿❤️💕

Blog Entries
    Our cat Lily has that same look just before she bites me.

What a handsome European Shorthaired you are, Cainan.

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana