Thread: Gorgeous Kyro!

Gorgeous Kyro!

Dearest Kyro, you are absolutely stunning! What a gorgeous guy you are, with that thick, long, fluffy orange fur with white trim that's so luxurious and looks so very soft. You have the sweetest face, with that cute pink nose and those lovely big eyes that match your orange fur. My short-hair orange girl with white trim and orange eyes Sparkler says "Hello, meow!" You look so happy and relaxed in those great photos, and thanks for sharing them with us! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Hamilton, Ontario to pet you, and pet your tortoiseshell sister cat and standard poodle brother, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you all for me .

What a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You like to stalk birds at the feeder, and we're glad you rarely catch them. Every winter you get matted around your neck, and you refuse to be brushed there. When the mat falls off, you have a bald ring around your head, which I'd like to see! You enjoy spending long hours outside in the sub-zero temperatures, bald ring and all. You and your dear Purrrsons and tortie sister and poodle brother all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

You do sometimes pee in the kitchen (in the sugar bowl, on the microwave), but you're so adorable, your humans don't stay mad. (To Kyro's Purrrson: You might have him checked by the vet for a UTI or other ailment.)

Congratulations, darling Kyro, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and tortie sis and poodle bro and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

P.S., How nice to see a Hamilton kitty as COTD! That's the home town of Pet Talk's beloved Gary "Catmandu" and many special PT kitties over many years! You're in fine company, Kyro!
    Last edited by phesina; 06-28-2019 at 06:46 AM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Kyro, what a handsome boy you are. Your light-orange coat looks so soft, and your face is beautiful.
    You like to stalk birds, and you are going outside in sub-zero temperatures. And you don't like to be brushed around your neck. I can see the short hair where your mats have fallen off, but you are gorgeous either way.
    Please tell your parents that you are not being naughty when you pee in the sugar bowl, but you are trying to tell them that something is wrong!
    Kyro, you are a precious kitty, and I wish you, your doggie and kitty siblings and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Hello, Kyro in Ontario! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous kitty you are! I like your sweet face and your fluffy, orange and white fur! I too thought of our dear Catmandu when I saw you are from Hamilton, Ontario !

You are a busy kitty! You like to stalk a bird at the feeder, and you spend time outdoors even when it cold outside. You sometimes use the kitchen as a litter pan (uh oh!) and you are not a fan of being combed, so you sometimes get mats. No matter what, you are a loved kitty!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to Kyro!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

What a handsome boy you are, Kyro.
    Congrats on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana